Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Câu hỏi/Bình luận

§
Posted: 24-08-2015

Greasy Fork Search Algorithm?

Just stating that Greasy Fork is not showing your script nor Tago's as of Aug 23, if you are not logged into their site, which is what most users probably do b/c a log isn't required to install scripts.

This is reproducible 100% at least on my end, all three major browser IE, Chrome, Firefox. I have cleared cookies, caches to see if that was the problem but it wasn't. If I log into Greasy Fork the search works as intended.

Can anybody else verify on their end? Make sure you are logged out, or clear all greasy fork cookies and try to find this script in the search. It would be problematic if for some reason the script was not showing up in the search.

§
Edited: 24-08-2015

I can also verify this. The Fluid Mode version of Tago's script that I'm responsible for isn't showing either.It's to do with the new way the adult content is being handle. Because all 3 scripts work sites with adult content, it gets flagged as such.

§
I can also verify this. The Fluid Mode version of Tago's script that I'm responsible for isn't showing either.It's to do with the new way the adult content is being handle. Because all 3 scripts work sites with adult content, it gets flagged as such.

That's unfortuante :\

fuzetsuTác giả
§
Posted: 26-08-2015

You're right. It's kind of crappy to not be able to find the script without being signed in. I'll look into some way around it (maybe separating the adult sites into a separate script as a plugin). If it comes to it maybe I'll submit an issue to the greasyfork github repo saying that there should at least be a way to show adult content while signed up with a prompt or something.

§
Posted: 27-08-2015
Edited: 27-08-2015

Leaving the question how many people who don't sign up know to go there aside, how many people who search for a script to load manga will normally even think to go there?

fuzetsuTác giả
§
Posted: 25-09-2015

OK, so I've let this go for a while but today I finally got around to separating the NSFW sites out of the main script and moving it to an addon script. https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/12657-manga-loader-nsfw

I've flagged the main script as NOT adult so that a mod can review it. We'll see what happens. The number of installs have gone down quite a bit since the change, and although it doesn't really matter that much it isn't a bad idea to give people a choice to install the NSFW component.

fuzetsuTác giả
§
Posted: 29-09-2015

Just to finalize this issue, all the adult sites have been moved to the other script and Manga Loader is no longer marked as Adult and is viewable/searchable on the greasyfork domain without being logged in.

Đăng nhập để bình luận