SteamGifts Steam Ratings

Show Steam ratings on SteamGifts.

< Feedback on SteamGifts Steam Ratings

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 08-03-2022
Edited: 08-03-2022

AMAZING script! Is there any way the script could actually automatically hide the mixed/negative reviewed games on Steamgift's servers (like clicking on the crossed eye button), and not just in DOM?

alpeTác giả
§
Posted: 10-03-2022

Added this option now. :)
Take a look.

§

Added this option now. :)
Take a look.

I didn't even know if it was actually doable, I just tested it and it works perfectly, you are a LEGEND :D

§

Something else that I noticed: maybe it's the intended behaviour, but are games without a single review supposed to appear even if I filter "level 3"? I know that they're technically not negatively/mixed reviewed, but still... in the context of Steamgifts, it probably means that the game is not really high quality. Just my two cents, thanks again for the usescript :)

alpeTác giả
§

There are many giveaways of recently released titles that remains without reviews for a while.
Eg: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/F7tvw/lego-star-wars-the-skywalker-saga

I'll have to think about how to reduce the chance of something potentially good being hidden.

Maybe only hiding games with "Need more user reviews to generate a score" (eg: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/KdDCN/sweet-collector) could filter out some false positives.

§
Posted: 16-03-2022
Edited: 16-03-2022

I don't even know if it's possible, but "good games" usually get reviews after launch, so hiding games without reviews when they've been released for a few days (I guess 3 days without reviews might do the trick)?

I realize this might hide some "false positives", but it's still a setting we are able to toggle, so...

Thank you again for this script :)

alpeTác giả
§
Posted: 19-03-2022
Edited: 19-03-2022

Added it. But only hiding on browser for now. This way, only once the game have enough reviews it will be hidden on SG if it meets the configured criteria.

§
Posted: 19-03-2022

Thank you as always :)

Đăng nhập để bình luận