Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discussions » Greasy Fork Feedback

Adding Scripts to Google Chrome

§
Posted: 14-07-2015

Adding Scripts to Google Chrome

I got a new laptop today. I had installed Mozilla to my old laptop to add scripts to, since I never could figure out Google Chrome. I dont want to do that again. I click on the desktop app, and use my laptop like that. I dont use it the way windows 8 is intended, I dont think. I see this import native script....but I cant find any files close, oncce I get passed . I also try "process with Chrome" as opposed to "install" and that tells me Im not allowed to download stuff. Is there a way to "trust" this site?

wOxxOmMod
§

First install Tampermonkey extension, then you'll be able to install userscripts without problems.

§

I already have tampermokey installed, and I get a red flag next to the script in the dashboard.

wOxxOmMod
§
Edited: 14-07-2015

Red flag doesn't mean there's a problem, it's just a button that opens a support page to report some issue you're having with the given userscript. And yes, tampermonkey's UI is pretty bad and confusing.

§

Christonabicycle...I had to check a box and then run it. I spent like three days trying to figure it out before I installed Mozilla. I was just trying the first one on he page, let me see if I can do the others. I appreciate the scripts, but you guys need to dumb it way down for old ladies like me. I thought the red flag was, well, a red flag. thank you. Id kiss you if I could!!

§
Edited: 14-07-2015
Id kiss you if I could!!

You can kiss @wOxxOm's avatar as symbolic kiss :D

wOxxOm

§

See? Thats too complicated. You have better lucj getting your box checked!!

Đăng nhập để bình luận