Greasy Fork is available in English.

Netflix - subtitle downloader

Allows you to download subtitles from Netflix

< Feedback on Netflix - subtitle downloader

مراجعة: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 23-01-2023

When I download one subtitle from a series there is no problem. When I try to download the whole series (eg 16 episodes) I get at the end of the download problems because I have too many devices(?) open at a time with a retry button that disappears too fast for me push it. I don't know if it my computer but I thought that the fact that the timing might have been off could have been caused by the downloading going too fast to process. When I used the individually downloaded files the timing was perfect. It may be that there are poor downloads at the end of the bulk download. Instead of all or one could it possibly have a set of downloads as a download option eg 1-3 or 5-9 or "this file and the next # files" etc instead of download from this episode to the end of the series. That way the system won't get overloaded with too many files open at the same time. This is a script I can't do without. Due to country copyright restrictions Netflix can't always stream all the available downloads in a hidden form along with the show in every country. A subtitle file timed for the Netflix showing is needed and it can be obtained with your Netflix Subtitle Downloader script.

Tithen-Firionمؤلف
§
Posted: 23-01-2023

Maybe don't use a shared account?

I no longer have a Netflix account but it worked perfectly fine on my end. Also, you can click on the progress bar and it will stop the download.

§
Posted: 18-06-2023

I see the same problem and no one else is using the account. The Netflix warming about "too many devices" shows me only my own, currently used browser that I should close.
It seems that the quick skipping through the episodes somehow disturbs Netflix so that it thinks there are more than the once device that is used indeed...

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.