Greasy Fork is available in English.

SwagTv script

this script will automatically fetch and go to the next video after the meter goes up.

< Feedback on SwagTv script

سؤال / تعليق

§
Posted: 22-04-2015
Edited: 23-04-2015

Captcha

Hey Guys, I'm new here and installed the swagbucks tv script which is pretty awesome!! Recently it's been having issues where it is stuck on the captcha and i have to enter it manually. Is there a fix? I've tried re-installing them and even tested it out on Firefox but it doesn't seem to work. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

wOxxOmMod
§
Edited: 22-04-2015
  1. There are several such scripts. Post a link to the one you're using.
  2. Try posting the question in the feedback section of that script, there's a Feedback tab on the script info page.
  3. If the developer of the script won't answer, then describe the exact steps to reproduce the problem here: the script used, which page should be opened, where to click, etc, every relevant detail.
§
Edited: 22-04-2015

I actually saw the feedback and they made some suggestions. I've tried the adjustments and nothing happened. I'm currently using https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/1126-swagtv-script

§
Posted: 23-04-2015
Edited: 23-04-2015

/me has moved thread to script discussion

§
Posted: 24-04-2015

Any recommendations? I've tried using it on different computers and it still doesn't work.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.