I spliced in
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^T4_Enchantment/, limit: 0};
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^T4_Runestone/, limit: 0};
and it logically worked great!
However I cannot seem to get
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^T5_Enchantment/, limit: 0};
_vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^T5_Runestone/, limit: 0};
to work.

Just curious what it could be that I'm missing, the new chests are filling my inventory up far too quickly to deal with, gotta find a way to scrap these enchantments.

As a side, if you know the code for white pearls I could see them becoming problematic down the line.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 15-06-2015

Yes,

Vendor option is really heavily protected and when MAC-NW did Vendor function I then created filters what makes 99% sure that it never sells Blue -quality items and that each valuable item is protected.... its not 100% proof but very solid as you can see, ;).

Very easy to edit, but be carefull. Look below, I try make it simple,

Find "function vendorItemsLimited(items)", line 1922 and below, Rank5 are Blue -quality so you must remove them from "excludeItems" and from "quality" -filter.

change,

var _excludeItems = /(Charcoal|Rocksalt|Spool_Thread|Porridge|Solvent|Brimstone|Coal|Moonseasalt|Quicksilver|Spool_Threadsilk|Clues_Bandit_Hq|Clothscraps_T4|Clothbolt_T4|Potion_Potency|Potion_Protection|Taffeta|Crafting_Asset|Craftsman|Aqua|Vitriol|Residuum|Shard|Crystal|District_Map|Local_Map|Bill_Of_Sale|Refugee|Asset_Tool|Tool|Gemfood|Gem_Upgrade_Resource_R[2-9]|Crafting_Resource_Elemental|Elemental|Artifact|Hoard|Coffer|Fuse|Ward|Preservation|Armor_Enhancement|Weapon_Enhancement|T[5-9]_Enchantment|T[5-9]_Runestones|T10_Enchantment|T10_Runestones|4c_Personal|Item_Potion_Companion_Xp|Gateway_Rewardpack|Consumable_Id_Scroll|Dungeon_Delve_Key)/; // edited by RottenMind 08.03.2015

to,

var _excludeItems = /(Charcoal|Rocksalt|Spool_Thread|Porridge|Solvent|Brimstone|Coal|Moonseasalt|Quicksilver|Spool_Threadsilk|Clues_Bandit_Hq|Clothscraps_T4|Clothbolt_T4|Potion_Potency|Potion_Protection|Taffeta|Crafting_Asset|Craftsman|Aqua|Vitriol|Residuum|Shard|Crystal|District_Map|Local_Map|Bill_Of_Sale|Refugee|Asset_Tool|Tool|Gemfood|Gem_Upgrade_Resource_R[2-9]|Crafting_Resource_Elemental|Elemental|Artifact|Hoard|Coffer|Fuse|Ward|Preservation|Armor_Enhancement|Weapon_Enhancement|T[6-9]_Enchantment|T[6-9]_Runestones|T10_Enchantment|T10_Runestones|4c_Personal|Item_Potion_Companion_Xp|Gateway_Rewardpack|Consumable_Id_Scroll|Dungeon_Delve_Key)/; // edited by RottenMind 08.03.2015

and

// Match items to exclude from auto vendoring, dont add to _tmpBag: Exclude pattern list - bound - Epic Quality - Blue Quality
        else if (_excludeItems.test(slot.name) || slot.bound || slot.rarity == "Special" || slot.rarity == "Gold")

to

// Match items to exclude from auto vendoring, dont add to _tmpBag: Exclude pattern list - bound - Epic Quality - Blue Quality
        else if (_excludeItems.test(slot.name) || slot.bound || slot.rarity == "Special" /*|| slot.rarity == "Gold"*/)
§

why dont you sell rank 5s on the ah? they are worth enough i think for you to bother to sell them there instead of vendor.

§

Thanks a ton, that's a real lifesaver! Looks like a few things on there I can try manipulating.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 16-06-2015
Thanks a ton, that's a real lifesaver! Looks like a few things on there I can try manipulating.

If you use some "Winndiff" -type free programs, you can easily track difference and that way see "how it is made".

After you edit "filters" just look carefully what you put on sell -list and or keep valuable items in mail or personal bank... just when you test if it work properly.

Sign in to post a reply.