Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Обсуждения Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

Chrome loading issue

All of a sudden my chrome script will not run on the gateway page. I check the URL in the script and noticed the active gateway URL is HTTPS rather than HTTP. I corrected this and it still will not run on the page. It does however run fine on my opera browser for my other account. Any ideas?

also the tampermonkey icon is colored in with the red 1 on the gateway, but it is not auto running.

IDK, if there is issue or not, need look after maintenance.

Still not running. Its acting like it recognizes the site but the start/pause button and preferences buttons are missing

Do "ReInstall", just remove script from Chrome and reinstall...

§
Создано: 25.09.2015
Отредактировано: 25.09.2015

There is a problem in my script. can you spot it

Use Tampermonkey syntax check...

24: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        25: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic"], ['Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic"],

Shuold be,

24: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        25: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic"],

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.