Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2015-09-23

Chrome loading issue

All of a sudden my chrome script will not run on the gateway page. I check the URL in the script and noticed the active gateway URL is HTTPS rather than HTTP. I corrected this and it still will not run on the page. It does however run fine on my opera browser for my other account. Any ideas?

§
Posted: 2015-09-24

also the tampermonkey icon is colored in with the red 1 on the gateway, but it is not auto running.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

IDK, if there is issue or not, need look after maintenance.

§

Still not running. Its acting like it recognizes the site but the start/pause button and preferences buttons are missing

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Do "ReInstall", just remove script from Chrome and reinstall...

§
Posted: 2015-09-25
Edited: 2015-09-25

There is a problem in my script. can you spot it

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-09-25

Use Tampermonkey syntax check...

24: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        25: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic"], ['Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic"],

Shuold be,

24: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Neck_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Waist_Defense_3", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Refine_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic", "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
        25: ["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Refine_Basic"],

Sign in to post a reply.