You can also try these related scripts:
- SCI RIS Helper - EndNote+Scihub - Download the Refman(*.ris) with pdf URL queried from Sci-hub. Supported 80+ sites include Web of science, Researchgate, Springer, ScienceDirect, IEEE, MDPI, Scopus, etc. Just see: https://blog.cuger.cn/p/63499/
- DOI to Sci-Hub - Highlight DOI link on the current webpage and redirect it to Sci-Hub.
- Sci-hub button - Add sci-hub button on article page. Add sci-hub button after article link. Support Google scholar, bing academic and baidu xueshu. Jump CNKI English article to Chinese article.
- Publication Auto PDF - Automatically jumps to PDF when you visit a journal article abstract page. Also includes a utility to copy or download citation info.
- ScienceDirect Download - Avoid jumping to online pdf,and directly download ScienceDirect literature to local,Support custom file names.