You can also try these related scripts:
- DOI to Sci-Hub - Highlight DOI link on the current webpage and redirect it to Sci-Hub.
- Sci-hub button - Add sci-hub button on article page. Add sci-hub button after article link. Support Google scholar, bing academic and baidu xueshu. Jump CNKI English article to Chinese article.
- Publication Auto PDF - Automatically jumps to PDF when you visit a journal article abstract page. Also includes a utility to copy or download citation info.
- SCI RIS Helper - EndNote+Scihub - Download the Refman(*.ris) with pdf URL queried from Sci-hub. Supported 80+ sites include Web of science, Researchgate, Springer, ScienceDirect, IEEE, MDPI, Scopus, etc. Just see: https://blog.cuger.cn/p/63499/
- Bypass paywalls for scientific documents - Bypass paywalls for scientific documents by downloading them from sci-hub instead of paying something like 50 bucks for each paper. This script adds download buttons on Google Scholar, Scopus and Web Of Science, which lead to sci-hub.tw. In this way you can get free access to scientific papers even if you (or your university) can't afford their prices.