What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- 淘宝&天猫一键好评 - 淘宝&天猫评价页面添加一键好评按钮
- picviewer CE - NLF 的围观图修改版
- MooMoo.io | YourTypicalBoss *EDIT* - 【 E͟͢͢͟N͟͢͢͟G͟͢͢͟L͟͢͢͟I͟͢͢͟S͟͢H 】 ➜〖 AUTO HEAL 〗〖 DOUBLE ATTACK 〗〖 CHANGE HATS / ACCESSORIES IN TOOLBAR 〗〖 CHANGE ITEMS 〗〖 CHANGE HAT + BUYING 2× 〗〖 CHANGER HATS 2× 〗〖 BETTER MINIMAP 〗〖 REMOVING NEEDLESSNESS 〗〖 OTHER IMPROVEMENTS 〗
- QQ空间自动点赞-模拟点击 - QQ空间秒赞
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.