What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Desktop Mobile (Android) Mobile (iOS)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- TimerHooker - it can hook the timer speed to change.
- Exhobby For Hpoi - Add exhobby for hpoi.net
- Font Rendering (Customized) - Let each page of the Chinese font becomes texture, the default uses Microsoft YaHei font, and you can customize the set of Chinese fonts, additional font strokes, font rewriting, font shadows, smooth, and special Filtering and licensing of style elements, etc., you can use the setting interface to perform parameter settings in the script menu, or you can exclude all pages under a domain name, compatible with common Greasemonkey scripts and browser plugins.
- PreventPageVisibility - Block websites from knowing if you switched tabs/windows
- Mod Panel for Shell Shockers - Feat. RAINBOW CROSSHAIR, FOG MOD, SKIN MOD, SKY COLOR MOD
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.