What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Macro Gota.io By Yhiita - E is 'W' Macro, Shift and 4 is Tricksplit, R is Triplesplit, Q is Doublesplit, Left Click is Space, Right Click is Feed/Macro, Mouse Click is Tricksplit. Easily configurable keys in code. Credits to Jack Burch AND Tom Burris
- SNAKEx Dual Agar - Dual Agar SNAKEx 2
- 绕过百度网盘大文件下载限制 - 绕过百度网盘大文件下载限制，不用装云管家，直接下载
- Zhihu Visitor - View zhihu.com answers without sign in
- Mouseover Popup Image Viewer - Shows images and videos behind links and thumbnails.
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.