Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- 百度网盘助手 - 显示百度网盘文件的直接链接,突破大文件需要使用电脑管家的限制
- TimerHooker - it can hook the timer speed to change.
- Unlock locked steps in Symbolab (FIXED) - unlocks locked symbolab step-by-step instructions by overwriting XMLHttpRequest
- Roblox Robux Changer & Own Everything In Avatar Shop - Change your robux amount and own everything in the avatar shop.
- DigDig.IO X-Ray - Let's you see more in digdig.io
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.