Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Baidu Netdisk Assistant - [Baidu Netdisk Assistant] is an oil monkey plug-in that does not require clients to obtain the real download address of Baidu Netdisk files. It supports Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and other platforms. Multithreaded acceleration tools such as IDM and XDown can be used. Accelerate download, support remote download, new upgrade of version 4.0.0.
- TW Friends - Friend Management for The West Events
- DiepHack2019 - BEST CHEAT SCRIPT AT DIEP.IO!! - [Give all 50 achievements][Instantly maximum and best stat] etc...
- Baidu Tieba: No Login - View Baidu Tieba without login.
- Gota.io Features by Donut + Linesplit - Linesplit up, down, left and right • Diagonal linesplit with just one key • Hotkeys to show/hide skins, names, mass, food, chat, minimap, score panel, party panel and leaderboard • Auto respawn in Team Scrimmage • Leave a scrimmage match before it ends • You can change the keys as you wish
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.