Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Desktop Mobile (Android) Mobile (iOS)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Rai Play video download - This script allows you to download videos on Rai Play
- Picviewer CE+ - Powerful picture viewing tool online, which can popup/scale/rotate/batch save pictures automatically
- Download Original Picture - A tool to help you download full size images from websites
- 'Delta - 999999 in 1 - Delta - extension for agario, agar.io mod collection. Zoom+, macro eject mass, double split, hot-keys, minimap, chat, helpers, themes
- Magnetic Link Directly Play! [ Auto Detect + Video Play Online (WatchMags) ] - Automatically detect the magnetic link of the page, and automatically add and play videos in diancigaoshou.com
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.