Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- MooMoo.io | 🐺FΣΓΔΠΨZΣΓΛΓ🐺 edited - 【 ENGLISH 】 ➜〖 AUTO HEAL 〗〖 DOUBLE ATTACK 〗〖 UPGRADE / KEYBOARD INFORMATION 〗〖 CHANGE HATS / ACCESSORIES IN TOOLBAR 〗〖 CHANGE ITEMS 〗〖 CHANGE HAT + BUYING 〗〖 CHANGER HATS 〗〖 BETTER MINIMAP 〗〖 REMOVING NEEDLESSNESS 〗〖 OTHER IMPROVEMENTS 〗〖 this may not work anymore i had this in 2016 〗 〖 the hat micros work and the vison mod kinda thing 〗
- Popup Blocker Script - The most efficient user script for blocking popups of all types. Designed to fight the sneakiest popups including the ones on adult and streaming websites.
- JD_Tmall_Taobao_Histroy_Price - Shown histroy price of JD
- ScriptSource: The Leading Portal for Online Extensions & Apps [Diservers / MooMoo.io / Krunker.io] - Currently trusted by over 100,000 users!
- ★moomoo.io AutoHeal - Auto heal (Cookie only) [P] Key ON/OFF
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.