Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Agario Delta v4 - NEW Delta v4 Ogar extension
- AC-baidu:google_sogou_bing_RedirectRemove_favicon_adaway_TwoLine - 1.bypass the redirect link at baidu\sogou\google\haosou; 2.remove ads at baidu; 3.add Favicon for each website; 4.render your own style; 5.counter; 6.Switch to handle all 7.Auto Pager
- KoC Power Bot Plus - All-in-One Script for Kingdoms of Camelot
- Mouseover Popup Image Viewer - Shows images and videos behind links and thumbnails.
- Publication Auto PDF - Automatically jumps to PDF when you visit a journal article abstract page. Also includes a utility to copy or download citation info.
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.