Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Userscript+ : Show Site All UserJS - Show current site all UserJS，The easier way to install UserJs for Tampermonkey.
- KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker - Not even the people from Easylist seem to fight this site anymore, someone had to try as this looks popular enough. *sigh*
- HueHanaejistla's Diep.io Multiboxing Script - Now you can control several tanks, very cool! (use shift for quick invert on sync keys, v to toggle sync mouse, and f to toggle sync keys)
- New multi working code io music fullscreen working progress - This code adds music and hot key to .io games this code is more focused on momoo.io
- DiepHack2019 - BEST CHEAT SCRIPT AT DIEP.IO!! - [Give all 50 achievements][Instantly maximum and best stat] etc...
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.