Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Yet Another Weibo Filter (YAWF) - Sina Weibo feed filter by keywords, authors, topics, source, etc.; Modifying webpage layout
- AC-baidu-google_sogou_bing_RedirectRemove_favicon_adaway_TwoLine - 1.bypass the redirect link at baidu\sogou\google\haosou; 2.remove ads at baidu; 3.add Favicon for each website; 4.render your own style; 5.counter; 6.Switch to handle all 7.Auto Pager
- Legend agar.io extension - Agario Mod - Legend,Ogario,Kitty,Old Skins,Animated Skins,Language Packs,Manual User Scripts,Chat,60++ Macros/Hotkeys(Tricksplit,Doublesplit,Quick Feeding,Popsplit,Auto Coins,Freeze Cell Macro,Auto respawn)
- Linkvertise Bypass - linkvertise bypass
- Global Font: Adobe-branded - An user stylesheet to replace all fonts on web pages with Adobe-branded fonts, brings you a more unified and beautiful visual style.
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.