Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Turkmaster (Mturk) - A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.
- Mouseover Popup Image Viewer - Shows images and videos behind links and thumbnails.
- Macro Fast Mass Ejector & Split (Best)✓ - Fastest Mass Ejector & Split Macro
- 解除B站区域限制 - 通过替换获取视频地址接口的方式, 实现解除B站区域限制; 只对HTML5播放器生效; 只支持番剧视频;
- Baidu Tieba: No Login - View Baidu Tieba without login.
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.