Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- La7.tv direct link - This script gives you the direct link while watching a video on La7.tv.
- IG Helper: download Instagram pic & vids - Easily download Instagram pictures and videos.
- SoundTake - SoundCloud Downloader - SoundTake enables you to download musics from SoundCloud. This script will add a "Download" button for every SoundCloud track and playlist.
- 百度Baidu网盘HTTP转HTTPS - 将百度网盘的链接(http://pan.baidu.com/)转换为HTTPS协议(https://pan.bidu.com)，可以直接下载大文件。
- 贴吧全能助手 - 【装这一个脚本就够了～可能是你遇到的最好用的贴吧增强脚本】，百度贴吧 tieba.baidu.com 看贴（包括楼中楼）无须登录，完全去除扰眼和各类广告模块，全面精简并美化各种贴吧页面，去除贴吧帖子里链接的跳转，按发帖时间排序，查看贴吧用户发言记录，贴子关键字屏蔽，移除会员彩名，直接在当前页面查看原图，可缩放，可多开，可拖拽
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.