Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- AC-baidu-google_sogou_bing_RedirectRemove_favicon_adaway_TwoLine - 1.bypass the redirect link at baidu\sogou\google\haosou; 2.remove ads at baidu; 3.add Favicon for each website; 4.render your own style; 5.counter; 6.Switch to handle all 7.Auto Pager
- Greasyfork Search with Sleazyfork Results include - Merge adult results of sleazyfork into greasyfork when the script is no longer anonymously available, add rating score and version for scripts then
- B站直播间挂机助手 - 自动获取小心心，参加天选时刻抽奖，直播区签到，应援团签到，银瓜子换硬币，完成主站每日任务(登录,观看视频,投币,分享视频)，批量送礼，发送粉丝勋章打卡弹幕，参与实物抽奖，参与Bilibili直播区礼物抽奖，参加被广播的节奏风暴，定时发弹幕，快捷购买粉丝勋章
- 用GetBy.Download免费離線下載磁力鏈接，支持秒傳，类似迅雷、百度網盤、115或比特球 - 方便將页面的磁力鏈接交由支持離線下載的GetBy.Download下載，借助其免費的云端下載功能，快速完成种子文件、磁力鏈接的下載。只需在有磁力鏈接的网页中开启本插件，即可将该网页中原本"magnet"开头的磁力链接转为GetBy.Download的下载链接，点击下载链接，即可跳轉到GetBy.Download下載頁面，完成離線下載任務的添加和下载。
- [NEW 2021] Shell Shockers Aimbot (shellshock.io) - Working 2021 for new update. Simple aimbot created for shellshockers by 5514Modding. Press V to turn aimbot on/off. https://5514modding.com
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.