Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- xDiep.io v3 - Diep.io extension (sectored-minimap, zoom, play-with-friends, custom-theming, kill counter)
- 115批量文件迅雷下载（暂不支持文件夹类型下载） - 迅雷党的福音来啦~\(≧▽≦)/~，免VIP，免115浏览器，对了还能在线播放
- 城通网盘皮皮盘显示正确下载地址 - 城通网盘皮皮盘显示正确下载地址!去掉遮挡的popjump透明层！自动跳到第二页！
- KoC Power Bot Plus - All-in-One Script for Kingdoms of Camelot
- EX-百度云盘 - [下载大文件] [批量下载] [文件夹下载] [百度网盘] [百度云盘] [百度云盘企业版] [企业版] [baidu] [baiduyun] [yunpan] [baiduyunpan] [eyun]
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.