Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Freebitco.in - Auto Roll - Advanced - Status Concole - ALL Bonuses - no captcha - AUG 2020 - AUTOROLL SCRIPT [AUG 2020] --Auto Roll --Status Console --Close ADS --Human Simulation --Play Multiply Game --Buy Lottery tickets --Buy 1000% Bonus --Buy RP Bonuses --NEW* AutoRoll with Low Balance paying RP --Slower in the night --Advance randomic times simulating humans --made by dany-veneno in 2018, published in 2020, extra functions added daily.
- 全网VIP会员视频免费看 2020年7月8日更新-支持爱奇艺正确选集 - 优酷、爱奇艺、腾讯、芒果等全网VIP视频免费破解去广告
- [MTurk Worker] Dashboard Enhancer - Brings many enhancements to the MTurk Worker Dashboard.
- Baidu™ WebDisk Helper (dupan-helper) (Legacy) - Enhancements for Baidu™ WebDisk.
- Instagram: Download Photo & Video - Download photo or video by one button click.
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.