Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- KITTY mod - KITTY mod (auto coins + search engine + minimap + chat + youtube player + ogario)
- 300 BOTS - THE BEST BOTS!
- Easy offline - Find out all magnet links and torrents and video links in current page, and stream them from cloud storage automatically.
- 115批量文件迅雷下载（暂不支持文件夹类型下载） - 迅雷党的福音来啦~\(≧▽≦)/~，免VIP，免115浏览器，对了还能在线播放
- Pinterest without registration - Allows to browse Pinterest without login/registration, removing the offending modal popup
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.