Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Robux Codebreaker - Go to buy 400 robux, click enter code, and just watch.
- Zombs.io ( Auto Heal + Speed Run + Party Spam + More ) - Zombs.io auto heal + speed run + party spam + More
- Undiscord - Delete all messages in a Discord channel or DM (Bulk deletion) - Extends the discord interface so you can mass delete messages from discord
- Unlock locked steps in Symbolab (FIXED) - unlocks locked symbolab step-by-step instructions by overwriting XMLHttpRequest
- BotGhost Free Premium - Free premium on BotGhost!
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.