Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Get lost giphy! - Remove giphy from slack
- 15 macro's for Agar.io :) - 15 macro's for feeding, linesplits, tricksplits, etc. And enables show mass and skip stats by default :)
- WME-JumpMaps - The script adds in the WME links to third party mapping systems (yandex/2gis/Here/bing/etc.)
- TVC-TVT Integration - Click on episodes to get to the torrents page
- Foes.io Mods, Hacks, Cheats 2018 - FOES.IO AIMBOT, FIREBOT, AUTO SPAWN, NO ADS, QUICK ACCOUNTS, SKIN CHANGER, HOT KEYS
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.