Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- 维基百科优先简体中文 - Wikipedia 维基百科优先简体中文
- Fast Mass Ejector for Alis.io Gaver.io Gota.io And Agma.io - Fastest Mass Ejector & Split Macro
- Tumblr Fic Adjustments - Press the ` key to remove and replace default styles for easier reading of stories or long text posts on Tumblr.
- Agar.io Train Line Controller By CeyHun - Press "Num5" freeze cell/Press "Num4" left line/Press "Num6" right line/Press "Num2" down line/Press "Num8" up line/Press Arrow up key up line/Press Arrow down key down line/Press Arrow left key left line/Press Arrow right key right line/Press "End" key cell freeze/Press "F2" key diagonal line split(just Gota.io)/Impossible Diagonal line split key Page Up (Right top,bottom)/Impossible Diagonal line split key Insert (Left top,bottom)/Press "1" Key Backward double/Press "3" Key Late Backward Split
- Slithermax - Slither.io Mod
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.