Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- MoreMovieRatings - Show IMDb ratings on Douban, and vice versa
- TimerHooker - it can hook the timer speed to change.
- DOI to Sci-Hub - Highlight DOI link on the current webpage and redirect it to Sci-Hub.
- Diep.io Working AUTOBUILD/Upgrader! - I make custom AutoBuilds just ask me for a custom AutoBuilds in the feedback! This is a work in progress! You can change the scripts to what you want. Also, try my XandY mod! Try to take over the diep.io! How to use: You should see a menu bar on the right side of the screen, hover over it and the menu will slide out! When out click on the buttons shown! This should upgrade your tank automatically! If you don't know what the upgrades do, press [T] twice/once.
- BotGhost Free Premium - Free premium on BotGhost!
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.