Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Manga Loader - Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet
- GreatBots.ga Script - New Cellcraft Best Bots!
- Tool for register with invite code - Just a tool for register with invite code
- 贴吧全能助手 - 【装这一个脚本就够了～可能是你遇到的最好用的贴吧增强脚本】，百度贴吧 tieba.baidu.com 看贴（包括楼中楼）无须登录，完全去除扰眼和各类广告模块，全面精简并美化各种贴吧页面，去除贴吧帖子里链接的跳转，按发帖时间排序，查看贴吧用户发言记录，贴子关键字屏蔽，移除会员彩名，直接在当前页面查看原图，可缩放，可多开，可拖拽
- Zhihu Visitor - View zhihu.com answers without sign in
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.