Geocaching.com + Project-GC

Adds links and data to Geocaching.com to make it collaborate with PGC

< Feedback on Geocaching.com + Project-GC

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2015-10-26

Features no longer working

Have been using this script with no problems but all of a sudden some features are no longer working:
- Automated decryption of hints
- provision of address information based on co-ordinates
- 'Other conversions' link

The other features - last 5 logs for example all are still working.

This problem occurs across multiple machines - Windows 8.1 and Windows 10; Chrome 46 running Tampermonkey; Firefox 41 running Greasemonkey. Presumably geocaching.com has made some changes to the back end which are causing this problem but I cannot see anyone else having logged the issues here.

§
Posted: 2015-10-26

I have noticed the same issue. Seems like GS has been changing some of the listing html code. The "other conversions" seems to have disappeared regardless of running this script. :(

§
Posted: 2015-10-31

Me too++ :-)

I tried reinstalling it, but that didn't work. As I see that c:geo also had issue with GS changes, I assume this script cannot handle the changes. I really love this script, so I would like it very, very much if it gets fixed.

I'm using Windows 10, Firefox 41.0.2 with Greasemonkey.

§
Posted: 2015-11-02

Expect a new version which fixes the issues to be released this week. Maybe even today. I am currently testing our updated version.

§
Posted: 2015-11-03

Thanks, the script updated automatically and everything is working again, excellent!

§
Posted: 2015-11-03

Thank you for fixing this so quickly, all seems to be working again - WooHoo!

ems
§
Posted: 2015-11-05

Everything seems to work again, except VGPS from the cachepage. How do I make it work? + Becomes - and the infobox says it has now been transferred to the list. But unfortunately nothing happens.

§
Posted: 2016-01-07

Problem seems to occured again since yesterday (6/1/2016à. Maybe GS did some changes to the site again?

§
Posted: 2016-01-18
Edited: 2016-01-18

Could you tell exactly what isn't working? I tested the three things in the original post, and those seems to be working. However, we just released a new version (1.4.10) which I am running. Maybe it got fixed in that version without us knowing about it. So please try that version first.

As a side note, we have noticed that we easily miss messages here. It's probably safer to contact the support at Project-GC.com, http://project-gc.com/qa for example.

Sign in to post a reply.