WordPress.com is trying to push its new interfaces, including the new stats page. This user script forces a redirect to the classic dashboard stats page when the new stats page is visited.
This script is based on wpcom-edit-post-redirect.user.js.
If you don't already have one, install a browser extension that allows you to run user scripts. Then, install the script from Greasy Fork.
Alternatively, visit the URL below:
- The new interface may start loading and appear before the redirect occurs
- The redirection will likely fail for Jetpack-enabled sites whose site root is
different from their installation root
- v1.0.0: Initial release
- v1.0.1: Fix redirect for private and Jetpack-enabled blogs
- v1.0.2: "Fix" infinite redirect caused by old stats page being taken down
- v2.0.0: Redirect to the classic dashboard stats page instead
- v2.0.1: Fix regex to match URLs without a stats type
- v2.1.0: Redirect even when there is no blog domain in the URL
- v2.1.1: Ignore new countryviews and posts pages
- v2.1.2: Get default blog more reliably
- v2.2.0: Don't redirect if URL has
from=wp-admin in query part
- v2.2.1: Fix failed query part checking