Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-10-27

Previous/Next Chapter Broken

Trying to advance to the next chapter or go back a chapter just reloads the current chapter.

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-10-28

I'll have to test on firefox, but it works for me currently. Is this happening on all sites or just specific ones?

§
Posted: 2015-10-28

Seems to be only Batoto that it isn't working properly. Worked fine on other sites I tested.

§
Posted: 2015-10-31

it works perfectly for me if I use left-click. however, on all sites, the scroll-click (open link in new tab) doesn't work; it only serves to reload the page. even if I use right click - open link in new tab, it only open the original page (not the scripted page). this doesnt happen with previous versions, tho iirc this issue has happened before some months ago. can you help?

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-10-31

Hmmm, yeah that issue has to do with how the links are implemented now (since batoto uses # urls to change chapters and pages and clicking one of those doesn't refresh the page), I should be able to fix it though. I'll post here again when I do.

§
Posted: 2015-11-01

thanks a lot!

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-11-01

@arn26
should be fixed in the newest version!

§
Posted: 2015-11-02

thanks a lot, once more :D

§
Posted: 2015-11-02
Edited: 2015-11-02

Middle Clicking opens new tab to the next chapter but regular clicking still reloads the current chapter. Unless you mean that will be fixed next.

Sign in to post a reply.