Instagram - browse not logged

Remove login message and popup. Remove cookies warning. Unlock links on the page.

< Feedback on Instagram - browse not logged

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2020-12-14

Redirects to login

AchernarAuthor
§

"Stories" and "Tagged" messages are locked by the server. There is no way to unlock them like the other posts.
If you have problems with other messages, you'll need to be more precise to help me to fix it.

There is another way to read "stories" and "tagged" by using another site that uses instagram's API to access them.

It's not part of this userscript, but another programmer has written his own script just for this. You can add it by going here: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/372091-view-instagram-stories-highlights-without-login
It will redirect you to imginn.com when you click on "stories" or "tagged".

You'll need both userscripts. Mine to remove the popups when clicking on messages, and the other one to access stories from another site.

AchernarAuthor
§

Note that imginn.com often has problems to access stories. It'll display "Server Error, Refresh later". I've seen that coming back later and retrying works. But not everytime. You might have to retry several times.

It has no problem with tagged messages.

§
Posted: 2020-12-17

It simply redirects. From any profile page to the login page. Simple as that. The nagging login reminder is removed and the redirect to login takes place.
Simple as that.

AchernarAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-12-17

I got that too yesterday and the day before, but only after doing something the site doesn't like. I suggest not trying to connect to YG for at least 8-10h. It should get back to normal. At least it worked for me on these 2 occasions.

This is beyond the script capabilities. It's a hard redirect by the server. Nothing can be done about it.

If you want a work-around, or absolutely need to see a page, use the same links but replace the hostname www.instagram.com by imginn.com. It's not an official instagram server, but it gets the data from YG's servers.

Sign in to post a reply.