Improve your Twitter experience by mass blocking or muting all the Twitter users who like or RT a specific tweet, with love.
Visit https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/398540-twitter-block-with-love and install. You may also need to install a script manager like Tampermonkey for Chrome or Greasemonkey for Firefox, or Violentmonkey for Firefox Android.
If you are using Tampermonkey on Firefox and run into unexcepted problems, please refer to this issue. Turning off
security.csp.enable on about:config may help.
Block or mute Likers
- Go to the "Liked by" page of a tweet which shows you the list of likers.
- Click the "Block all" or "Mute all" button.
- If you selected "Include the original Tweeter", you may need to refresh the page to see the effects.
Block or mute Retweeters
- Go to the "Retweets" page, and click "Block all".
- *Notice: *Only blocking users who have retweeted without comments.
- Blocking too many users in a 15-minute interval may cause you automatically logged out. For More details please click here.
- This userscript cannot block users who have blocked you or whose account is set private.
- This userscript does not support leaving out your followings or followers when blocking.
- The blocking operation CANNOT BE UNDONE. Think twice before blocking and consider whether you really need to block that group of users.
- If you like this script, you can recommend it to your friends, rate it on Greasyfork, or go to the Github repo page and give me a star!
- Feel free to open an issue on Github if you find any bugs or have any questions or suggestions.