Skribbl.io Helper

Learns the wordlist each round and outputs possible words in chat.

< Feedback on Skribbl.io Helper

Question/comment

n0thingAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-12-26
Edited: 2018-12-26

v0.20 Multi-Lang Support, Transferring WORDLIST how-to

Hi all, the time has come to update the script for a more global audience! v0.20a aims to make the script a bit versatile and will support multiple languages without mixing the wordlist by using multiple wordlists for each language.

If you would like to opt-out of this update, Click on the "History" tab on the greasyfork page and select and install v0.12

If you have played skribbl.io with only one language, simply enter this into the address bar, where [lang] is your language of choice with the first letter capitalised.

javascript:localStorage.setItem('wordlist[lang]', localStorage.wordlist);localStorage.removeItem('wordlist');

Incorrect examples for wordlist[lang]:

wordlistenglish Wordlistenglish wordlist[English]

Correct example for wordlist[lang]: wordlistEnglish

If you have played with multiple languages, you may have noticed the script is mixing up languages. This update aims to fix this by creating seperate wordlists for each language. Unfortunately, you will have to manually seperate the words in the wordlist into their own languages and import them into their own wordlists. If your text editor supports REGEX search and replace, use these REGEX functions to help automate the process, then use the following javascript in the address bar to import the new wordlists. Or, just start over with a blank wordlist by entering javascript:localStorage.removeItem('wordlist') into the address bar.

REGEX functions (use these in the text editor's search and replace function):

• Search ("","|","|"), Replace with \n \\Seperates the wordlist into words per line
  • Search \n Replace with "," THEN Search (^..|..$) Replace with nothing (delete matching search results) \\Joins words each line into wordlist compatible string. This can be copied back into the localStorage.

Javascript URL:

• javascript:localStorage.removeItem('wordlist');localStorage.wordlist[lang]='[wordlistSTRING]';

Example: javascript:localStorage.removeItem('wordlist');localStorage.wordlistEnglish='"apple","banana","pineapple"';

Alternatively, you can copy and paste the javascript URL into the browser's console.

Any questions, leave a reply here and I will get back to you ASAP.

Edit: Noticed that the code wraps around due to the small window size. Please ensure that you enter the whole javascript url.

Edit2: The browser will automatically remove "javascript:" in the address bar for safety reasons. Use the console, or manually add "javascript:" in the quotes to the beginning of the Javascript command.

§
Posted: 2020-04-07
Edited: 2020-04-07

How can i add multiple words at once?

§
Posted: 2020-04-26

Not working for portuguese? Unless I'm doing something incorrectly...

n0thingAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-04-26

Can you please explain your problem in detail @"Felipe Silva"

§
Posted: 2020-05-31

why i find it so dificult to add custom words in the script? what is the console, how do i type the line.

§
Posted: 2020-09-24

how can i display german wordlist?

Sign in to post a reply.