§
Posted: 2017-12-09

Control panel doesnt work

The script works good but the control panel doesnt seem to work at all

AllInRedAuthor
§

What part isnot working?
Because there is a rhing(notification duration time) that is limited by browser and OS, in my case, chrome and windows, it's limited to 15sec.
Other things are tested in 2 computers(my desktop PC and my laptop) and working full. Well, what's exactly the thing/s that don't work and your pc specs?

AllInRedAuthor
§

Total tipped coins: it's getted with the chat info messages lf "x tipped y to the next rain!", so if you don't be on the website all the time after you got the first rain info could not be 100% accurated, as you don't received all these messages.

Total collected coins[SINCE YOU HAVE THE SCRIPT OPENED, NOT FOREVER]: works perfect, also got from the info messages, no possibility of error.If it "works bad" it's sure because of the thing that the total collected coins are just stored until you close gamdom.

Total collected rains: works every time total collected coins function on the script is called, and it gets +1. Also, no possibility of error.

Call /lastrain: works perfect

Change notification duration: I said already that the only possibility of limitation is the browser and OS thing.

Change times you get sound: works perfect.Could not work 100% only if you have a lot of stuff on your pc, like pubg csgo and 45 tabs of google chrome opened at the same time.

I don't know what doesn't work for you but everything works 100% on my 2 PC's.

§

Everything besides the all received and tipped for next rain works

AllInRedAuthor
§

Well, tipped for next rain it's normal and the only way to make it work 100% would be if I buy a VPS(min. $5/month) and make data of tipped coins be getted from it(as a VPS works 24/7)...But I think buying a VPS that would cost minimum $5 it's innecesary...
And the total recekved I will probably make it be stored in a cookie so you can know the amount you got "lifetime".
And...What's the exact problem with the tipped coins and all received for you exactly? Is adding that "improvements" I said or it's a bug?

§

It doesnt how much is the rain tipped even if im online the site the whole day aand it doesnt show how much i won this session

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-10
It doesnt how much is the rain tipped even if im online the site the whole day aand it doesnt show how much i won this session

Well, you should know that, gamdom.com only register tips on the chat that are more than X value of coins(I don't remember the X value)
so it's impossible to make the script know ABSOLUTELY ALL donations, and about the received coins thing...Idk why the total received coins doesn't work for you...Strange...

AllInRedAuthor
§

I just discovered a weird bug...Update for fixing the bug coming today...

AllInRedAuthor
§

Updated! Check now please.SHOULD be working fine now.

§

Thanks bro the script is perfect now have a nice day

AllInRedAuthor
§

Thanks!

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-15

Well, you didn't say nothing anymore in this thread, but I will advance to your question/answer(if you say something):

If tipped rain coins isn't wrking now, it's because Gamdom changed rainbot to "Snowbot", and until they don't put Rainbot another time, I can't do anything as it would take me probably around 2 weeks to develop a new system of rain tip detect and that probably some days after will have to change to the original because snowbot will be removed some days after Xmas...So it would be useless to use that time to make a new system that will only work like 3 days after updating...

Btw, enjoy the big "snows"(rains if it's not chrismas time lol) because now the "snows"(aka rains) give like 150 coins or more.

Tip: You can install a free google captcha auto-clicker if you sometimes can't collect all the rains, and the only thing that will stop you it's when google captcha makes you select images, but it's a tip that you can use :wink:

Sign in to post a reply.