This script is no longer supported. You should install the chrome extension instead: Chrome Webstore
Read the documentation for the extension at the wiki: https://github.com/JohnnyRS/PandaCrazy-Max/wiki
An Add On script for Mturk Panda Crazy Script which will redirect to the next hit in your queue in order of time left.
Alpha Version and will only run if you have the panda script running at the same time in the same browser.
- Version 0.3.10 = Fixes and changes a few things when it tries to find the next hit even if you have multiple tabs opened. Added a new option so after finishing a queue it will monitor the next hit instead of doing nothing. Works great for batches so you instantly know there is work available in your queue at all times. Works in tabs too.
It does the same thing as mmmturkeybacon Queue Order Fix but grabs the queue data from Panda Crazy script instead of sending another request to mturk. This should lower the PRE's for fast hits. Pre's may still be a problem depending on how fast you are working or how many other scripts you have running which are sending requests to mturk.
Other features are:
- Provides the queue amount and timer in the tab title.
- Keeps Panda Crazy Queue Watch more accurate because it informs it when a hit is submitted or returned.
Older Version Notes:
- Version 0.3.9 = Should now go to the next hit not in other tabs after submitting a hit. Should now recognize the queue menu options when choosing next hit. When using gohit url command it will now remember the hit position and go to it after submitting current hit. If the gohit command number is higher than the hits in queue it will just take the last hit.
new url command: openhits# will open the first number of hits in different tabs. You will have to wait for all the tabs to be opened which could take a few seconds. The last opened tab will have focus depending on your browser settings. Script can't force the browser to stay on the current tab when trying to open tabs in the background.
- Version 0.3.8 = Fixes the script so it can get hit data again after mturk changed things for no reason.
- Version 0.3.7 = All features should be working again. It won't be as smooth as it was on the old site. It's a bit slower picking up the queue data because it's not grabbing it from Panda Crazy anymore. Once Panda Crazy gets updated again then it will get the info every second. For now it will only get the queue data every 3 seconds. This might change depending on how many PRE's it causes.
- Version 0.3.6 = Fixes a big problem where it tries to go to a hit you just submitted. This fix does break most of the options in the queue menu like going to the a specific hit or same titled hits. This will be dealt with later but still won't be as smooth as it did on the old site. This fix does make it possible to use the queue helper without running panda crazy. This is still in testing stage because it is checking your queue every 3 seconds which would cause more pre's in the old site but seems to not cause it in the new site. So check the PRE's and see if it causes more or not.
- Version 0.3.5 = Should work on the new worker site as well. There is a slight second delay when needing to redirect to another hit in queue. New commands added: JRPC=lasthit will go to the last hit in queue. JRPC=gohit## will go to the specified number ## of hit in queue. JRPC=monitornext will wait on an empty queue page for the queue to have at least one hit and then will go to the first hit in queue. These commands will work with old and new site.
- Version 0.3.4 = Few fixes for batch work and ability to return hits from queue page. Should work better with hits with no iframe.
- Version 0.3.3 = Small fix to have it not change external next link when working from a batch.
- Version 0.3.2 = fixes the following bugs when working from a batch: stop adding duplicate info in nextaccept url, stops changing nextaccept link at wrong time, now grabs the correct hitid, sets timeleft data correctly and updates Panda Crazy Queue Watch correctly. Fixes a bug where it would show position 1 for a hit but it wasn't the first hit in queue so now it will show a 0 when it doesn't know where that hit is in queue.
- Version 0.3.1 = Correctly finds the next hit and current position of hit.
- Version 0.3.0 = New option to go to next hit with same title as current hit is now in the queue menu. Going to https://www.mturk.com/mturk/myhits?JRPC=nexthit will go to the next hit in your queue that isn't opened in another tab. Having multi tabs opened should communicate a bit faster between each other so the next hit is ready. There is a delay of around 1 second when using JRPC=nexthit because it allows tabs to communicate what hit they are doing and lowers the chance of PRE's.
- Version 0.2.7 = Works with hits that have no iframe and goes to the submit page. It will go to the next hit in queue after a second.
- Version 0.2.6 = This new update is needed for the future updates for Panda Crazy. There was a bug on how it checks the version numbers to work with and it wouldn't work with a minor update to Panda Crazy. It will now change the url after the last hit submitted in a queue so it won't give a silly error message due to added junk from amazon. Last hit will now be taken off the queue watcher list in Panda Crazy after it is submitted.
- Version 0.2.5 = Now loads the queue data from PC at script start instead of waiting until page is fully loaded. This should make it fast enough to keep up with fast submitted hits in multiple tab settings. If it's still slow I have two more ideas I can try to get it to grab the correct next hit. Will grab the requester name only even if a script has changed it to a link.
- Version 0.2.4 = Now knows when you are working in multiple tabs and will go to the next unique hit. You can still choose the position you want too for each tab if needed.
- Version 0.2.3 = If next position is greater than the queue length then it will grab the last hit. Will also now work on preview page if it has been accepted.
- Version 0.2.2 = Added a button on the right side of a hit page. It has a big Q on it. Click it and it will show the options window. Now you can make the next hit be the first or last hit in queue. You can also pick the exact position of the hit in queue to go to next. This will be saved for each tab. Once you close the tab then the next time it will go back to first hit in queue. The tab title only shows the hit position and queue size instead of blinking back and forth between queue position and timer. Might have some options later to allow users to change what is displayed in the tab title.
- Version 0.2.1 = Fixed a bug that stopped script from running.
- Version 0.2 = Fixed a bug when working from batch and the script would redirect to first hit in queue. Now it recognizes someone working from batch and won't redirect.
- Version 0.1 =