This script is no longer supported. You should install the chrome extension instead: Chrome Webstore
Read the documentation for the extension at the wiki: https://github.com/JohnnyRS/PandaCrazy-Max/wiki
A script to organize your panda's and grab them as fast as possible.
** Extension is still in beta so no guarantees everything will work or your data will not be lost. It now has all the features of the original and more efficient with search jobs.**
No further updates for the userscript here will be done unless there is a major change or bug.
Be sure to run script in it's OWN separate window with no tabs because browsers limit timers to 1 second in tabs.
Want easy add buttons in search and hit pages on Mturk.com? Install the Panda Crazy Helper Add-on
Make sure you go to the next hit in your queue with this script: Panda Crazy Queue Helper Add-on
You must use Tampermonkey in firefox for this script to work.
- Version 0.6.3 = Should fix a memory problem in firefox. Took out Pantha option because it doesn't work with the new site. Creating groupings should correctly set the goHam options now. Search jobs will now try to accept a job immediately instead of waiting for next cycle.
More Explanation and details on Panda Crazy Help Page or in MturkCrowd.com Thread - Detailed Release Notes:
[Beta version] I can not guarantee that things may not break after an update. Export your data as much as possible. Be sure to check out the images below for examples.
This script keeps track of panda's by having different tabs for you to organize. Can also put different panda's in groupings to start or stop all at once. This script uses 1 timer called a cycle to go through each panda. It is set at 970ms. No need to set a timer for each panda. There is a help menu for this script so use it and find out what all the options you can do with it.
To export your hit data you need to go to the jobs menu and then export. Save your data as much as possible.
If the elapsed time is a lot higher than 1000ms than you can go to the cycle menu and push the reset button. It will go back to the original cycle at 970ms if not changed in the options.
While you are working on hits and you get too many going to fast errors you can slow the script down in the cycle menu by pushing the increase button or the add 750 button. Remember to reset the cycle after, though.
This script will work in Chrome or Firefox. Probably won't work in Canary browser because it gets updated so often.
- Version 0.6.2 = Fixes grabbing hit info that mturk thought to change for no good reason.
- Version 0.6.1 = May fix problems some people have where colors on buttons are not changing like they should be.
Fixes a bug where expired hits have a weird duration in the queue window. Some unneeded code and variables has been removed to tidy up the script. Some colors have been changed to make sure it can be seen in either theme like the captcha alert. Should now show a message when Panda Crazy is already running in another tab or window. Will now let you force the script to run even if it thinks it's already running but be sure it's not running so data won't get corrupted.
- Version 0.6.0 = Can now change themes from normal to dark. Some memory leaks have been fixed. Some old code for the old site was removed. Fixed a problem if a groupID was given with a space at the end then it would give more pre's so now it trims off the space before a request. Changed the way to create groupings from a selection to allow checking each hit you want in the groupings. The links on the accepted tab are now linking to the new worker site instead of the old one.
- Version 0.5.19 = The script is now using the first way of detecting a window out of focus due to problems with computer performances at some times and other computer setups. It will now check differently on firefox and on macs. I found that Microsoft edge isn't doing what is standard when grabbing pages so had to change how it grabs the hit id and now should work better. Haven't tested everything in edge but this should be good for now. There was a problem with dialogs closing at wrong times which is now fixed.
- Version 0.5.18 = Added an option to try an experimental way to stop browsers from limiting timers. May have a very low sound playing but shouldn't be easily heard. Added option to disable the warning for timers being limited in unfocused window. Should only warn once when detecting timers being limited. Fixes a problem when dialogs don't close when pop up windows are closed.
- Version 0.5.17 = Quick fix for some who may still be getting false warnings about an unfocused script.
- Version 0.5.16 = Jobs can be automatically stopped after a certain amount of minutes set in the details section of the job.
- Version 0.5.15 = Script now does a check to see if a 500ms timer gets limited to a 1000ms timer which means the browser is limiting the script to run on a slower timer. It will give a warning but still work under limited timer. Either ignore it or drag the tab running the script out of the top and leave it in a window by itself with no other tabs. Keep it under your working browser window and you won't have a problem. Browsers may stop all timers in background tabs in the future so should start understanding this.
- Version 0.5.14 = Jobs added by helper scripts will no longer go ham at the beginning. Panda Crazy doesn't like being in a tab corner so it will complain! Put it in it's own window!
- Version 0.5.13 = Panda Crazy will detect if it's running already and won't start again in another window or tab. Queue watch timer does not share time with the cycle timer anymore. Hits added by helper scripts will now go ham at the beginning.Startcollect, Stopcollect, Startgroup, Stopgroup, Pause and Unpause message commands are now recognized for other scripts. Ham delay timer default has been lowered to 8s. limits are min 3s and max 15s. All cycle timers are now limited to min 650ms. Queue watch timer is lowered to 15000ms. limits are min 1000ms and max is 25000ms. Few bugs dealing with wrong data being saved should now be fixed.
- Version 0.5.12 = Queue watch now has return links. Bug fix to make sure new hits get into the correct position. Audio suppression is now removed due to some bugs. New users are having problems with loading default alarms because server is giving errors so I changed the location and should work now. Search mturk button can now search terms and sort with the options. Reset all data link is now changed for the new url: https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/PandaCrazy/projects?resetalldata=yes
- Version 0.5.11 = Fixes a few problems with the new site change that caused it to not do search jobs and searching mturk correctly. I also turned off the old site url so it redirects to the new url on new worker site.
- Version 0.5.10 = Now the script will ask if you want to stay on the old site or continue to new site. Not sure how long the old site will work but want to make everyone aware it can happen at anytime!
- Version 0.5.9 = Due to mturk closing down the www.mturk.com pages I have redirected everyone who is using the www.mturk.com url for the script to the new worker url. Sorry.
- Version 0.5.8 = May work better at detecting when you are logged off and not give false log off messages. Will detect when you are not qualified to accept that hit in the new worker site. Will detect when you have a full queue on the new worker site.
- Version 0.5.7 = Fixes a bug where the requester ID got changed on mturk for some reason and the script stopped everything after that.
- Version 0.5.6 = Fixes a mistake where last update didn't work correctly.
- Version 0.5.5 = Allows external scripts to add search jobs. New url to start Panda Crazy: https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/PandaCrazy/projects
- Version 0.5.4 = Another small fix so the &resetalldata=yes command works on the new site too.
- Version 0.5.3 = Quick fix to make it work with old url still. New url will work when logged off and then logging back in.
- Version 0.5.2 = Should work on old site after mturk redirects to new site. Filter search job with multiple group ID's by separating them with a comma. Alarms should only sound once when collecting multiple hits in a batch. Text to speech can now be chosen in the options/alarms menu. Default ham timer has been changed due to throttling. Saving alarm options should be fixed. Some dialog display problems should be fixed on new worker site.
- Version 0.5.1 = Script will be unpaused automatically after you close the popup window for filling in captcha or logging back in. Max and min price search options should now save correctly. Captchas should get detected on the new site now. Max and min price search options should now save correctly.
- Version 0.5.0 = Search mode now has 3 new options to filter out terms or groupID. Search mode can now be restricted to a max price. You can now revert options back to the default value by pressing D button on the right side. Ham timer can now be lowered to 5 seconds instead of 10 for delayed ham timer mode. You can now force a job to automatically go into delayed ham mode on the job edit dialog. The stop auto slowdown button option will now be saved so you don't have to always turn it on each time you restart the script. New message for reaching daily limit on mturk. You can now set a dailylimit for a job which can be used for personal limits you want. Use New page on new worker site: https:
- Version 0.4.4 = Fixed a few problems with adding jobs from external scripts. Fixed a bug when changing friendly name or title and it reverts back to the original. Will now remember the date a job was added and display it in the details section. (Shows date only for newer added jobs.) Details section will now show the pay rate and duration. You can edit them too but will be changed by script after job is found.
- Version 0.4.3 = Fixed some bugs dealing with showing time accepted in the accepted tab, background color should go back to normal after limit reached and job turned off, keywords are now collected without spaces and carriage returns, collecting jobs stat will list jobs now. Notifications will now be shown for a captcha alert and when logged off. Jobs in search mode will now show a new stat after the accepted hits referring to how many new hits it found.
- Version 0.4.2 = The add tab button is back after being removed by mistake. Captcha counter should now disappear if you stop getting captcha's after the limit number. Cell job should not stay red after collecting one hit for a job with once enabled. Fixed a bug where once option couldn't be changed. Fixed a bug when changing options and it would change it before pressing the save button. Fixed a bug where you couldn't place a job in Save Search Group Id Mode. Shows release notes for new update at the start.
- Version 0.4.1 = Fixed a bug where the new captcha counter would change captcha number to 0. Changed how script displays the jobs to make it faster at load up. Changed the text for disabling captcha counter to: Show Captcha Counter Text. Will now show unknown if group id is blank. Will stop a panda if group id is blank. Disabled moving of tabs due to a bug when moving jobs to the moved tab.
- Version 0.4.0 = Fixed a bug where you couldn't search on mturk with the search mturk button. Fixed a bug where it would stay in ham mode when a job was deleted while in ham mode. Added the time a hit was accepted in the accepted tab on the bottom.
- Version 0.3.18 = Fixed a bug where you couldn't search on mturk with the search mturk button. Fixed a bug where it would stay in ham mode when a job was deleted while in ham mode. Added the time a hit was accepted in the accepted tab on the bottom.
- Version 0.3.17 = Should load up jobs faster especially when there are over 100 jobs. May have fixed a bug when listing all jobs and not showing everything. May have helped people who use the queue helper script get a more accurate next hit especially when working in multiple tabs. Added a delete button on every job to quickly delete jobs. Cleaned up some code to go through objects faster.
- Version 0.3.16 = Some memory problems with tooltips have been fixed. Queue hit limits for jobs are more responsive and accurate. Added two more stats for PRE's. It now counts pre's that it gets in ham mode and out of ham mode. These stats can be seen by clicking on the PRE'S text at the top.
- Version 0.3.15 = Some memory cleanup is done for memory leaks. Now can import only data, only alarms or both so you don't have to save alarms all the time. Display minimum now works by showing 3 rows instead of 5 rows in the job cells. Total earnings counts the P.E., hits in queue and accepted hits.
- Version 0.3.8 to 0.3.14 = Last update caused problems due to saving null data in 2 data spots. These updates fixed the problem when search options button did not work, options/timers button did not work, Jobs not being added correctly, Now can change mode to search and set requester ID at same time, detection for submitted; returned and accepted hits from external scripts, details button stopped working, data that has null gets fixed when loading or importing data, jobs not showing up in the job list window.
- Version 0.3.7 = Queue watch is now sorted when new hit is accepted. Search mode has a new option for minimum pay rate to collect. New way to input seconds or milliseconds for some options. Pay for accepted hits and P.E. stats at top are done differently. New external script message system has been added for future use so more helper scripts can be added to lower the pre's. Fixed bugs: Job display not showing all jobs, queue not updating when logged out, unpause button in wrong windows, empty spaces in tab window, no requester name being displayed, queue watch not adding newly accepted hit, wrong jobs turning off or on when using weight system.
- Version 0.3.6 = Fixes a bug when trying to stop a job when it's in ham mode. Fixes a bug when importing and some buttons won't work anymore.
- Version 0.3.5 = Fixes a bug when a job should only accept one but stops the wrong job.
- Version 0.3.4 = There was a bug when I introduced the weight system that cause an error and stopped the main cycle timer. This should be fixed with a rewrite of the core functions and continue after error instruction. Status log tab on the bottom will now show the current running job stats including the seconds it waits to check that job. You can now disable desktop notifications in the general options menu. Debugging log levels can be changed in the general options menu to show critical to detailed logs in the browsers console log.
- Version 0.3.3 = Small fix for the new weight system. It wasn't actually skipping the correct number of cycles.
- Version 0.3.2 = Stats for total searched is now moved to the Accepted stats area. Mturk Queue total number stat at top is removed. Clicking on the black background of the queue watch will refresh the queue watch data. Job box will changed to purple if not qualified and dark grey if you are blocked. NS4T.NET url's can be used to add a job now. Desktop Notifications have been changed a bit. Now can add some weight to a job which will allow it to skip an amount of cycles.
- Version 0.3.1 = Dragging and dropping jobs on a tab will move jobs to the bottom of that tab contents. Moving jobs should now be a lot easier but can only position a job in it's own tab now. Can now delete multiple jobs by using the search jobs button, list button in the jobs menu or clicking on the running status text at top. Search button has been broken up into a search job button and a search mturk button. Fixed a bug when in pantha mode and captcha alarm is disabled. Script will be able to handle the new mturk format when it becomes live.
- Version 0.3.0 = Now can optionally add alarm sounds to export file and import it back in. Can disable captcha alert and queue alert in the options/general menu. Fixed a bug when in pantha mode where the script goes faster than mturk and thinks it accepted 2 hits rather than just 1. Did some work on the searching through your jobs but not finished yet.
- Version 0.2.13 = Alarm options are now loaded correctly after changes. Now will redo a preview or accept when script encounters a pre. Search mode should be slightly faster especially in delayed ham mode. Delayed ham mode button turns off now correctly.
- Version 0.2.12 = Groupings instructions are not hidden anymore. More helptips added to the menu buttons. Some options are checked for limits. Now displays missed hits stat for pantha mode. Added 2 more cycle timers so it's easier to run with other scripts. Queue watch now changes color on alarm to grab attention.
- Version 0.2.11 = Some added features for pantha action mode.
- Version 0.2.10 = Search mode in details section is now fixed. Can set the minimum minutes on a hit for the queue alarm to sound. A few fixes for detecting logged off and captchas. Small other fixes.
- Version 0.2.9 = Action mode Preta renamed to Pantha. Added buttons to change action mode in details window. Now will search in ham mode.
- Version 0.2.8 = Fixed a bug where cycle gets reset when stopping a delayed ham hit. Fixed alarms option menu clear bug when changing timer or pay rate. Added error checking for action edit in details window. Added a new action advanced mode called preta.
- Version 0.2.7 = Fixed a problem when in go ham mode and adding new hits. Fixed a button color bug. Fixed the tab close button not showing up. Fixed a problem with the stop auto slowdown button.
- Version 0.2.6 = Fixed hit queue limit bug. Queue watch shows newly collected hits. Fixed delayed ham mode not turning off. Fixed requester name updating. Changed the alarm option page.
- Version 0.2.5 = Search page saves the previous search correctly. Will now show your projected earnings if you have the add on helper script. Input is now focused on the search page. Added support for queue hit limit. Alarm for logged off and captchas is added. When hits are collected it adds info to the queue watch tab now.
- Version 0.2.4 = Adding panda's from script or helper would stop all buttons from working. Fixed now. Queue number is added to the Queue watcher tab. Links open in a new window. Search page title can now be clicked to open hit in a new window for preview.
- Version 0.2.3 = Fixed a bug that caused it to crash in chrome.
- Version 0.2.2 = Search button is added but can only search mturk.com for now.
- Version 0.2.1 = Queue watch wasn't working after stopping all jobs. It is now fixed.
- Version 0.2.0 = Small bugs fixed. Script is now public and can be searched.
- Version 0.1.9 = Queue watch and alarm is added. The alarm works for big batches. Script to script communication is added to support add on scripts.
- Version 0.1.8 = Alarms had a bad problem but now is fixed.
- Version 0.1.7 = Tabs are now able to be added and deleted. Can add to groupings. Help menu and help tooltips added.
- Version 0.1.6 = More small bugs got fixed.
- Version 0.1.5 = Some small bugs fixed. Command to reset all script is added.
- Version 0.1.4 = Some small bugs fixed. Editing groups is now working.
- Version 0.1.3 = Groupings are now working. Deleting groups work too.
- Version 0.1.2 = Alarms now save after editing. Moving hits to tabs is implemented.
- Version 0.1.1 = First day posting script on greasyfork but private.