Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Block unwanted sites from your Google, DuckDuckGo, Startpage.com, Bing and Yahoo search results. v2.3.1 2024-05-11

< Feedback on Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2021-01-30

Version 2.1.9 doesn't work for me in Firefox 52ESR or latest Palemoon 28.17. Had to revert to 2.1.4 which apparently DOES work in both of these...

§
Posted: 2021-01-31

The extension is tested in the current release of Firefox primarily with Violentmonkey and Tampermonkey. I also test in Chrome from time to time.

Since it is open source, you can create a version tailored to whatever you are running.

§
Posted: 2021-02-20

Are you running Greasemonkey 3.1.1 (or other 3.x version)? Could you test the code change I proposed in this thread:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/1682-google-hit-hider-by-domain-search-filter-block-sites/discussions/76491

§
Posted: 2021-02-21

Button doesn't appear anymore

§
Button doesn't appear anymore

Hi seamoon, are you using the old Greasemonkey legacy extension version 3.11? If so, try the change in the thread I linked in the previous reply.

If not, make sure you have the latest version. Then please start a new feedback and let me know:

• Your user script manager: Greasemonkey 4.x, Tampermonkey, Violentmonkey, FireMonkey
  • Your browser (Firefox, Chrome, other)
  • Example search results page URL that shows the problem
§

Indeed, I am running Greasemonkey 3.17 and yes, the change proposed in the linked thread fixes this for me (although on that page the two lines seem reversed, what 2.1.9 has is the dot version and what it needs to be changed to is the underscore version).

§
Posted: 2021-02-22

I'm using

FF ESR 52.9
Greasemonkey 3.1.7
XP Sp3

Could you create a leaacy script please?

Sign in to post a reply.