Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Block unwanted sites from your Google, DuckDuckGo, Startpage.com, Bing and Yahoo search results. v2.2.8 2023-07-19

< Feedback on Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-05-13
Edited: 2018-05-13

Bugs with "List Util" and TamperMonkey

Hi,

I wanted to export my Firefox settings to my Chromium setup and found that there is a bug with the "List Util" button.

When you click on the button with Chromium 66.0.3359.117 + Tampermonkey BETA 4.6.5769 nothing happen.

Here's a screenshot of the console with the error that happen:

In firefox it work fine the bug happen only in Chromium.

If you need more information just let me know I will be happy to help you.

Regards ?

§

Thank you so much for reporting this. Actually, Firefox 60 + Violentmonkey has the same type of error. Version 1.9.7 should fix it.

§

It's logic since I was using Firefox 56 but now I'm slowly migrating to Chromium since with webext I have no longer a real advantage of using Firefox sadly.

So far I like Chromium it's fast, snappy and light on memory and no more incompatibilities with Youtube and other Google domain.

It's sad to see the bad decisions Mozilla took in the last year at multiple levels.

Anyway a browser is just a tool if Mozilla in the future change their mind and begin again to listen users I could be back in few years. ?

*Thanks Jefferson for all your great scripts that make our life more easy. * ???

Sign in to post a reply.