Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 19.06.2015

Banned?

I heard a bunch of people got banned for using a script but I'm not sure if it is THIS script. Has anyone heard anything? I have not run it since the inspection just to be safe but I don't have any more information than what I saw in PMvsPM.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 19.06.2015

hmmm, maybe something else like "ingame" botting.

Cuold be also some exploit scripts... Im interested what they spoke and just now cant acces NW Forums?

ps. this could be caused by "PvP" -event and pvp botting...

§
Edited: 19.06.2015

Yeah they where scripts/bots even in Tiamat who just run around, using basic/medium skills/spells die reset in 2-3 sec max, rinse, repeat and by that just taking valuable space - making it impossible for group to win.
Many lvl 60 bots in Neverdeath where GS quest is - it is like AR before mod 6 (just in-out-in-out)
And many scripts/bots running around exploiting the dull form of pvp that NW has and no sane person really plays. :D

§

No one admits to what they got banned for. I asked in game but I just got vague answers about leadership scripting and account sharing. I think you are correct that it is probably PVP related.

§
Posted: 22.06.2015

I have been using this script since Bunta and Mustex were writing them.. no problems

§
Posted: 27.06.2015

Turns out they got banned for account sharing and some PVP exploit. It had nothing to do with the script. I dunno why everyone said that first.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 07.07.2015
Turns out they got banned for account sharing and some PVP exploit. It had nothing to do with the script. I dunno why everyone said that first.

Interesting, how they find out that "Account sharing" if not directly admitted it... well, old story now anyway, but allways in mind...

Sign in to post a reply.