Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 30.04.2015

Mass Refine or Gather tasks are skipped

So I am trying to get the mass refine or gather tasks to run but they are always skipped.

Originall in the script I had the tasks like:
Artificing_Tier2_Gather_Mass
but after inspecting the elements on page discovered they should be:
Artificing_Tier2_Gather_Basic_Mass
But even after a restart that didn't help.

Any ideas?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Interesting, Mass_refine not exist on tasklist and if script required mass -task they are excluded. It has been this way after Bunta/Mustex added exclusion on script.

If mass_refine is added to user edited tasklist, it is not excluded because exclusion is made for required tasks, not tasklist -task.

Look picture below, is mass_refine more effective after you hire all workers...

...and if you need mass_refine for off-line stuff, then you need edit tasklist.

Last, "Autoupdate" is Tampermonkey option, you must turn it off you like keep your edited script.

Most cases confusions like this "not my tasklist" are caused because users not see that Tampermonkey keeps installed scripts updated if it is asked to do so.

proffname_Tier[1-3]_Refine_Basic_Mass

ps. residuum is most cost effective exp. gainer for professions after [green to Purple] -workers.

§

Thanks for the reply Rotten Mind.

I have Tampermonkey script updates disabled.

After letting my edited task lists run over night, it seems some Mass Refines are working and some Mass Gathers are working as well. But on the same character I can have a Mass Gather running beside a short gather (the 3 task limit isn't reached either.).

Quite odd, I'll have a look through my tasks again. I thought there might be an overall ban on Mass tasks.

Sign in to post a reply.