Lift Web Restrictions: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

A huge userscript that modifies hundreds of websites, adding mods, hacks, new features, and quality-of-life to the web! (in beta) Notable features: auto-redirects, a fully-featured MooMoo.io hack, Google Classroom dark mode, mass delete discord messages, remove ads on baidu, disable Google Analytics, Facebook ad blocker!

< Feedback on Lift Web Restrictions: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 07.06.2021

tracks?????? thats not even necessary, remove that cuz why is that necessary? also fake anti clown, this actually gives clown, dum. and LOL the gold bots even can force someone to follow it and you die, so cringe, doesnt even have settings like Java mod just literally weird stuff XD
but tho i like the menu but some settings doesnt work so uh i switched to lethal mod also idc if you say "every mod is good" you even havent tried out mods that only use keybinds and does nothing at the game
btw i still like all the mods they are good but this one doesnt have some cool features like an menu ingame, an attack range, yea
sorry fz but i rate your script bad

§
Posted: 20.06.2021

You idiot he already fixed all that stuff you said. lol xD

Sign in to post a reply.