DuckDuckMenu

Extends DuckDuckGo by adding a customizable list of additional search engines for making fast searches from other engines.

< Feedback on DuckDuckMenu

Review: Good - script works

Deleted user 128
§
Posted: 02.04.2015
Edited: 02.04.2015

Sorting Search Engines

Runs perfectly well here (Firefox 37 & GreaseMonkey 3.1 / Windows 7SP1 x64), but one feature missing compared to older versions of the script : sorting the search engines manually (or at least a built-in alphabetical sorting). New engines are added as 1st item of the list, which is annoying when many engines. Otherwise, nice (1.2em a bit wide for the main font, reduced it here to 1.0)

JguerAuthor
§

Thanks for the feedback and you are right, I'm a bit busy now but once I'm free I'll focus on returning that feature.
I'll also try to turn the font into a variable so you can change it via a settings menu, do you think that would be best?

Deleted user 128
§

OK, Jguer, and thanks. The concept is pertinent and the script runs fine. Once manual sorting back it'll be perfect. Cosmetics is secondary and even a non-techie as I is able to modify one or two display settings in the script, no problem.
Really, really handy and an incentive to use DuckDuckGo for those who could hesitate in terms of double search/double work.

Sign in to post a reply.