Translator for Whatsapp

Translator for Whatsapp web

< Feedback on Translator for Whatsapp

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 16.07.2021

It was working fine until tonight when entering a message to send it just shows Typing... and nothing happens. Tried to reinstall the script but it's the same. Can you please have a look?

§
Posted: 21.08.2021

Hello,
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't on VPN when using the script. That night it would just show Typing and nothing would happen, regardless of what I tried. It's done it a few times since, but has been steady lately. I find the script useful and it's relatively steady. One thing which would be great is to translate incoming messages automatically. Show the original incoming message and the translated message underneath. This I find would make it complete.

passport4jAuthor
§
Posted: 17.09.2021
It was working fine until tonight when entering a message to send it just shows Typing... and nothing happens. Tried to reinstall the script but it's the same. Can you please have a look?

The translation uses the free google translation service which might not be so steady sometimes.

Hello,
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't on VPN when using the script. That night it would just show Typing and nothing would happen, regardless of what I tried. It's done it a few times since, but has been steady lately. I find the script useful and it's relatively steady. One thing which would be great is to translate incoming messages automatically. Show the original incoming message and the translated message underneath. This I find would make it complete.

This is a good idea. I might look into this when I have free time. It's good for me now.

Sign in to post a reply.