Greasy Fork is available in English.

Netflix - subtitle downloader

Allows you to download subtitles from Netflix

< Feedback on Netflix - subtitle downloader

Question/comment

§
Posted: 10.12.2022

hi !! since last update, it seems to not download *all* languages. sometimes it downloads only the forced ones, and sometimes there are different subtitles every time you download the same file. for example, sometimes it downloads both the simplified and traditional chinese subtitles, but sometimes it downloads just one or none of them. it also misses some languages: in this episode there are 34 languages avaliable in netflix, but the zip only contains up to 25 (and most of them are forced), and if you try to specifically download that one language the zip will be just empty. just letting you know !!

§
Posted: 12.12.2022

I noticed from a test in another thread that Netflix sends info about subtitles but without a download link. This may be related but I can't check because I don't have a Netflix account.

What if you select that language in the player? And then refresh the page. Does it download it or not?

§
Posted: 18.12.2022

Okay so the problem is that NF no longer provides the download links for non relevant subtitles. When you select a non relevant subtitle it will request a new manifest that now also includes the download link of the subtitle you just selected.

Refreshing the page does include the subtitle you selected. However selecting a different subtitle and refreshing the page again doesn't include the subtitle you selected first.

Sign in to post a reply.