Greasy Fork is available in English.

BraveGPT 🤖

يضيف إجابات الذكاء الاصطناعي إلى Brave Search. اسأل من أي موقع. مدعوم بواسطة GPT-4o!

< Feedback on BraveGPT 🤖

مراجعة: Good - script works

§
Posted: 09-04-2023

I find this script to be incredibly convenient, but I think it would be even better if it had a feature where it only generates results when the message starts with certain characters, such as '!' or '?'. A good example of this kind of functionality can be found in this add-on for Firefox. It would save me a lot of time and make the script even more efficient!

Thank you for your script, champ

adamluiمؤلف
§

@misspent hey thanks for the positive feedback! I checked your addon out, it has option for '?' at the end. Did you want it like that, or "starts with" as you mentioned?

adamluiمؤلف
§

@misspent Check it out I added Suffix Mode

Now when enabled (disabled by default), queries require '?' at the end

Do you think a prefix mode is better / also necessary?

§
Edited: 09-04-2023

Do you think a prefix mode is better / also necessary?

I honestly think it's and that's perfect! Thank you for the addition, quick response and update, keep up the great work. I can't wait to see what you do next.

adamluiمؤلف
§

You're welcome!

§
Edited: 09-04-2023

Change keybind to: "!"

This is just for future reference and or for others.

if (!config.suffixEnabled || (config.suffixEnabled && document.location.toString().includes('%21'))) loadBraveGPT()

%3F = ?
%21 = !

adamluiمؤلف
§

@misspent the settings will be lost on auto-update though, do you want ! for prefix and ? for suffix then?

adamluiمؤلف
§

@misspent I added a Prefix Mode, so if enabled, '!' is required *before* the query (for Suffix Mode, if enabled, '?' is required *after* the query)

What do you think of this setup?

adamluiمؤلف
§

@misspent Also do you think using '/' for Prefix Mode e.g. '/tell me a joke' is better than '!tell me a joke' (doesn't require shift-press)

adamluiمؤلف
§

@misspent I made the prefix for Prefix Mode '/'

So in summary, when Prefix Mode is enabled, queries work when they look like:

/who's superman

When Suffix Mode is enabled, queries work when they look like:

who's superman?

Is that okay? Or you think another way is better?

§
Posted: 10-04-2023
Edited: 10-04-2023

@adamlui / or ? Will do to be honest, ? conflicted with my browser search shortcuts. I'd say you chose the most logical one, and I rarely let the scripts I install auto-update, given how I normally tweak/change some stuff.

Thanks for changing it to a non-obtrusive one, I'll for sure update to the new version.

adamluiمؤلف
§
Posted: 10-04-2023

You're welcome and thanks again for the feedback!

adamluiمؤلف
§
Posted: 18-04-2023

@misspent the latest update lets you reply to the answer!

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.