Greasy Fork is available in English.

وضع الظلام الذكي

إنه موضوع مظلم ذكي يتحول تلقائيًا إلى شاشة مظلمة عندما يكون لون الخلفية للصفحة الرئيسية مشرقًا. يوفر وظيفة مرشح تتيح للمستخدمين إضافة أو استبعاد عناوين URL للتطبيق مباشرة.

< Feedback on وضع الظلام الذكي

مراجعة: Good - script works

§
Posted: 13-04-2022
Edited: 13-04-2022

When I open a new page, the page from white to dark for a long time. So ,can you please reduce the time , for example just waiting for DOM to be loaded,
rather than all the page content loaded, the user experience will be better..
Thanks

ndaesikمؤلف
§
Posted: 17-04-2022

Thanks for the feedback, I solved the problem with my style.
by adding pre-css before pages are fully loaded.
I hope you leave further feedback to solve the code better, thanks !

§
Posted: 02-05-2022

Great!

§
Posted: 02-06-2022
Edited: 02-06-2022

Hello,
There seems to be a issue: when there are italicized words in the page, the color is too dark and it is hard to read.
Please refer to the attachment and check this.

Thanks

ndaesikمؤلف
§
Posted: 02-06-2022

Thanks for the feedback.
I searched the document of the image you reported, and the sentence was tagged with the < i > which is should be only used to emphasize a special sentence, but I think I managed the tag as like an image before, because Facebook was putting an icon on the < i > tag when the previous interface.
As the Facebook do not use to put icon on the tag as no other major sites do not use, I don't need to invert the color of the element as well.

With the newest update, you will be able to see the text in the color as you wanted by eliminating the i-tag color reversal.
Thank you -

§
Posted: 03-06-2022

Thanks for the feedback.
I searched the document of the image you reported, and the sentence was tagged with the < i > which is should be only used to emphasize a special sentence, but I think I managed the tag as like an image before, because Facebook was putting an icon on the < i > tag when the previous interface.
As the Facebook do not use to put icon on the tag as no other major sites do not use, I don't need to invert the color of the element as well.

With the newest update, you will be able to see the text in the color as you wanted by eliminating the i-tag color reversal.
Thank you -

👍👍

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.