Greasy Fork is available in English.

[RED/OPS/DIC] Upload Assistant

Accurate filling of new upload/request and group/request edit forms based on foobar2000's playlist selection or web link, offline and online release integrity check, tracklist format customization, featured artists extraction, classical works formatting, online cover art lookup, reporting open requests, form enhancements and more

< Feedback on [RED/OPS/DIC] Upload Assistant

مراجعة: Good - script works

§
Posted: 11-11-2022

Thanks for maintaining this tool, but I seem to be running into some issues

When uploading in dicmusic, since I don't have the API key of ptpimg, when there is an error in re-hosting the cover image to ptpimg, the tool will switch to the imgbb host。But dicmusic will have white borders when displaying images of imgbb。(see pic in attachment)

I tried changing the value of auto_rehost_cover, but it seems that whether it is set to true or false, the cover will be rehosted

Could you please check to see if the tool is defective。thank you

Anakundaمؤلف
§
Posted: 13-11-2022

auto_rehost_cover only affects handling remote uploads so yes, local cover is always uploaded to imgbb at RED, OPS, DIC if not have set PTPIMG account (not a bug but policy). It's complicated by that I don't have DIC account and can't verify anything there. The script assumes imgbb is well accepted anywhere but if it's problem at DIC, can you provide their preferred hosts so that I can change the order? Having auto_rehost_cover as false only results in remote images keeping as-is.

§
Posted: 14-11-2022

This problem is a bit tricky, because I consulted the administrator of dic, and the answer they gave me is that they recommend using dic's own image hosting platform.But their own image hosting platform is too bad, it seems that there is a problem with saving the image through the original image url. I've tried imgur and it works fine, no white borders appear. But the admin edited them to ptpimg after I used imgur as image hosting. Their explanation is, since dic is a Chinese pt site, and most of them are Chinese users。 Using image hosting site like imgur that is blocked by the Great Firewall(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Firewall) may result in images not showing up for Chinese users who are not using a VPN. Even if non-Chinese users use imgur, the administrator will change it to ptpimg or dic's own image hosting platform,also to avoid images not showing for some Chinese users。
So the preferred host of dic may only be ptpimg. So for users without a ptpimg account(Not so easy to sign up for people who don't have a red account) the best solution is to use the original cover url of the music store。Could it be possible to add an option for dic to let the user choose to enable or disable automatic rehosting? Thank you

Anakundaمؤلف
§
Posted: 14-11-2022

So for users without a ptpimg account(Not so easy to sign up for people who don't have a red account) the best solution is to use the original cover url of the music store。Could it be possible to add an option for dic to let the user choose to enable or disable automatic rehosting?

I would say what you're requesting is eactly what auto_rehost_cover=false already does (note, just for remote hotlinks, provided you ask it for a local images, there always must be a public or private host for it). There's only one exception for forced rehost when the cover is being downsized. A list of stable in long term Chinese public hosts, or global hosts which the firewall lets pass through would be helpful to make a particular hostlist for DIC.

§
Posted: 15-11-2022

Thank you for your patient reply, I'm sorry I didn't express clearly and misunderstood your first reply, all my replies are translated by Google ,Please forgive me if there are some places that are not clearly expressed 。I recorded a short video and reproduced my problem from start to finish。(https://youtu.be/O3BSCLlaEYk)

I reinstalled the tool and set auto_rehost_cover to false first. Then paste the URL link of an album in the music store into the filling box of this tool, this tool will fill the hotlink of the remote music store album cover into the corresponding box, but after a while, it will change to host link。In theory this shouldn't happen because I have set auto_rehost_cover to false。

My initial problem is that no matter I set auto_rehost_cover to true or false, the tool will convert the hotlink of the album cover of the music store to the link of the image host, I did not upload the cover locally.

Thank you

§
Edited: 15-11-2022

Just found out that you added pixhost to dic yesterday, and it works, no white borders appear, and can also be accessed through the firewall。In this case, I don't need to worry about whether to auto rehost or not.(However, the problem that after turning off auto_rehost_cover, the hotlink of the original album cover will convert to the link of the image host after a while still exists.)

Thank you

Anakundaمؤلف
§

This explains the issue, you're changing the value in the code instead of storage, you need to switch to Storage tab and change it there.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.