Greasy Fork is available in English.

Automail

Extra parts for Anilist.co

< Feedback on Automail

مراجعة: Good - script works

§
Posted: 14-10-2022

Feature Request: I have a spreadsheet that I wrote some js for that basically grabs all the relations (and relations relations) of an anime and organizes them by release date so you can watch the series in release order easily. Does this feature sound useful to anyone else? like it could just add a text box similar to the "English dub exists" box that says the number in the series. Also another part of this would to be able to specify the type of relations to have in that list. like for example i have my code ignore "Manga", anime with the format "Music", and relations that are related as "Other" or "Character". Let me know what you think and if youd like to look at the code to see what I mean i can share that with you. but im no expert so my code is probably redundant and hard to read lmao.

hohمؤلف
§
Posted: 15-10-2022

I went into this from another angle, making it possible to filter out all sequels etc. from browse, so only first entries remain. But this could be another approach as well, and I would be interested to see your code for first entry detection. It's a hard problem with many corner cases

§
Posted: 15-10-2022
Edited: 15-10-2022

I went into this from another angle, making it possible to filter out all sequels etc. from browse, so only first entries remain. But this could be another approach as well, and I would be interested to see your code for first entry detection. It's a hard problem with many corner cases

i just sort mine by release date to show which was released first so i can watch the shows as they are meant to be seen. at least so i can follow along with the directors general time line if you want to see the code pm on discord Yakaita#0352

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.