Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Player Controls

Adds features to YouTube player page: fill window with video, stretch, float video, set HD 4K 8K resolution, hide annotations and ads, click skip ads, click show more, loop, replay a video segment, pause at start/end, zoom and pan video.

< Feedback on YouTube Player Controls

مراجعة: Good - script works

§
Posted: 01-02-2017
Edited: 01-02-2017

Auto Hide Search feature won't work [BUG]

As the title says; Auto Hide Search feature doesn't always work. To be specific, the script never hides the top search bar section at first try when I click on the Play All button on the Watch Later playlist page. Clicking directly on a single video on the list doesn't help either. Only, once the video starts playing, refreshing the page makes it disappear.

Other features such as Hide Annotations, Fit to Window, Pause at End, and Setting Video Quality are all working just fine. Also, the problem doesn't occur on other types of playlists.

By the way, I'm a Firefox 51.0.1 - Greasemonkey 3.9 user.

Costasمؤلف
§
Posted: 06-02-2017

I tried to recreate the problem and I couldn't from my browser. I used FF 51.0.1 and GM 3.9. Please let me know if the problem persists and I will try to investigate harder to fix the problem.

§
Posted: 07-02-2017

Thanks for the swift reply. I don't know if you've made any changes to the script that's addressing the issue on the latest release, which I received automatically Today via GM, but I cannot reproduce it any longer either.

Thinking about the add-ons and GM scripts installed on my browser that may have been the cause of some sort of conflict with your script, the only changes I've made recently were removing Stylish and installing an alternative add-on called Website Theme Manager instead.

Who knows, maybe Stylish was messing with something in the background. Anyway, everything seems to be working smoothly for now. So, thanks again for your time. Cheers.

تسجيل الدخول إلى مرحلة ما بعد الرد.