Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< 腳本Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation的回應

提問/評論

§
發表於:2015-07-20

How to get rid of auto starting mining claim.

Hi.. i only have time to turn on my profession once in the morning , and once before bed. Can someone please tell me how to disable to the auto mining claim farming? i find it annoying because when patrol the mine task starts instead of a battle elemental or destroy, i lose out on AD since i cannot check again until after work.

Rotten_mind作者
§
發表於:2015-07-20

If you check script tasklist you find that script allways start first task what makes most AD so if script start some other task then there is somekind error...

So if you want get rid "Patrolmines" then script start some other job after others are failed for some unknown reason.

§
發表於:2015-07-21

it will always automatically start patroling the mines whenever my mining claim count is below 10... i want to get rid of that automatic production. Can someone tell me how ?

Rotten_mind作者
§
發表於:2015-07-21
編輯:2015-07-21

Just remove that task from tasklist, then you run out Miningclaims and some other task will fail to start...

If you check script tasklist you find that script allways start first task what makes most AD so if script start some other task then there is somekind error...

So if you want get rid "Patrolmines" then script start some other job after others are failed for some unknown reason.

§
發表於:2015-07-22

thank you very much, its great help

發表回覆

登入以回復