Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Links

Download YouTube videos. Video formats are listed at the top of the watch page. Video links are tagged so that they can be downloaded easily.

< 腳本YouTube Links的回應

評論:正評 - 腳本一切正常

§
發表於:2018-04-22
編輯:2018-04-22

How can I disable the annoying tooltip box when hovering on video definition on video thumbnails?

How can I disable the annoying video defninitions and formats tooltip box when hovering on the video definition on video thumbnails?

BTW The tooltip box sometimes appears even when I didn't hover over the defninition info!

nhyone作者
§
發表於:2018-09-22
編輯:2018-09-23

Yes, you can. The instructions are in the Info page.

There are some high-level settings in the script. Search for var userConfig = {.

tagLinks: tag all the links.

Possible values: true / false

Default: true

Set to false if you do not want to tag the video links. It will reduce network traffic.

But before you do so, give v1.96 a try. See if it works better there. There was a bug in v1.95 that prevented it from working properly.

§
發表於:2018-09-23
編輯:2018-09-23

But if I set "tagLinks" to "false", there are no video definitions anymore in the upper left corner of the video thumbnails. :|

Would be cool, if you could create a settings entry for the userscript extensions (Tampermonkey, Greasemonkey) to easily enable/disable this hover tooltip box.

nhyone作者
§
發表於:2018-09-23

@Anonymer-User said: But if I set "tagLinks" to "false", there are no video definitions anymore in the upper left corner of the video thumbnails. :|

Is there any reason you want to see the tag but do not want to expand it to show all the formats? That tag by itself isn't very helpful.

Would be cool, if you could create a settings entry for the userscript extensions (Tampermonkey, Greasemonkey) to easily enable/disable this hover tooltip box.

The userscript managers need to come up with an easy way to configure settings for scripts. The scripts should just need to provide the list of settings, their formats and description.

§
發表於:2018-09-24

Is there any reason you want to see the tag but do not want to expand it to show all the formats? That tag by itself isn't very helpful.

Yes, because I just want to know what the maximum available video definitions for the videos are.

nhyone作者
§
發表於:2018-10-03

From v2, you can make the video tag not open on hovering by setting the config option tagLinks to label.

See the Info page on user settings.

§
發表於:2018-10-03

Thank you very much for the new configuration options! :)

You forgot to mention though, that I have to put label in qutotation marks - "label" - to make it work. ;)

nhyone作者
§
發表於:2018-10-04

You are right, but the Info page is correct. :D

tagLinks: tag all video links

Added in v1.00, "label" in v2.

Possible values: true / false / "label"

Default: true

Set to false if you do not want to tag the video links. It will reduce network traffic.

If set to "label", click on the tag to open pop-up menu.

發表回覆

登入以回復