Greasy Fork is available in English.

Instagram 下載器

在Instagram頁面加入下載按鈕與開啟按鈕,透過這些按鈕可以下載或開啟大頭貼與貼文、限時動態、Highlight中的照片或影片

< 腳本Instagram 下載器的回應

評論:OK - script works, but has bugs

§
發表於:2023-07-19
編輯:2023-07-19

Do we have confirmation on account suspension? My IG was just suspended, this extension is always running for me but I don't often download with it. I can't confirm though because last week I tried yt-dlp with cookies to download a single reel, which didn't even work. I guess it's possible this was a delayed suspension but I have no idea.
I'm a little paranoid to turn this extension back on now

§
發表於:2023-07-28

I got my account suspended twice and i'm always getting logged off when i use the script, i had to disable otherwise my account would definitely be banned.

ZhiYu_作者
§
發表於:2023-08-01

Hi,
This script will not send any request to Instagram unless your cursor hover or click the open/download button(s).
If you don’t want to auto send the request to Instagram when the cursor is hovering the button, you can set hoverToFetchAndAttachLink to false (line.44).

§
發表於:2023-08-03

Hi,

This script will not send any request to Instagram unless your cursor hover or click the open/download button(s).

If you don’t want to auto send the request to Instagram when the cursor is hovering the button, you can set hoverToFetchAndAttachLink to false (line.44).

Maybe is a problem here then, cuz even when my mouse is not even on any pics or anything like that, if i just open a profile, i get disconnected and i have to access instagram again.

§
發表於:2023-08-04

Maybe is a problem here then, cuz even when my mouse is not even on any pics or anything like that, if i just open a profile, i get disconnected and i have to access instagram again.

Same for me, too.. I stopped using it. Are you using it on Firefox as i do? (I am tryin to figure out why this is happening)

§
發表於:2023-08-04
編輯:2023-08-04

Same for me, too.. I stopped using it. Are you using it on Firefox as i do? (I am tryin to figure out why this is happening)

I'm using Chrome and Tampermonkey.

Hi,

I tried setting hoverToFetchAndAttachLink to false, but i'm still getting disconnected, is there any way for me to debug this?

ZhiYu_作者
§
發表於:2023-08-07

Hi xando,

If you're using Chrome and want to check if there are any requests from this script to Instagram in the background, you can click the key F12 on the Instagram page. In the network tab (rectangle 1 of the following screenshot), DevTool will record all network transactions of the current page.
(Note: you may need to refresh the page after opening the DevTool network tool, because the DevTool only starts recording when you open the network tab).

The initiator name of this script will be like “userscript.html?name=Instagram-Download-Button…” (rectangle 2 of the following screenshot).

§
發表於:2023-08-10

I haven't had this extension active since I posted this thread, I use Firefox and Grease monkey.
I also get logged off frequently on IG, pretty much as soon as the reels load, it logs me out. I think IG has some really really aggressive bot detection lately, they don't ask me for captchas anymore after I got my account back, but it's almost unusable on desktop.

§
發表於:2023-08-12

I haven't had this extension active since I posted this thread, I use Firefox and Grease monkey.
I also get logged off frequently on IG, pretty much as soon as the reels load, it logs me out. I think IG has some really really aggressive bot detection lately, they don't ask me for captchas anymore after I got my account back, but it's almost unusable on desktop.

Nvm this, captchas everywhere.
You guys use incognito/private browsing? I wonder if that has something to do with it

§
發表於:2023-08-14

Well, i started to switch from Firefox to Chrome when checking Instagram to see if it's because of Firefox. There were no problems for 2 days but started to do it again in Chrome, too. So it's not because of Firefox. It's a common error, i believe.

My solution is to keep the script always turned off. First i deleted all the cookies. Then when checking IG, after i logged in, if there is something to download, i turn it on, refresh the page, then turn it off immediately after saving the media and keep it turned off till i need that again. I am using the script for a week like this. Not the best but it is ok until the developer finds a way yo solve this issue.

§
發表於:2023-09-11

This piece of JS code is the only working solution for me that doesn't get recognized by Instagram as malicious.

Since I only use "Instagram Download Button" I didn't get logged out or banned anymore.

發表回覆

登入以回復