Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Block unwanted sites from your Google, DuckDuckGo, Startpage.com, Bing and Yahoo search results. v2.2.8 2023-07-19

< 腳本Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)的回應

評論:正評 - 腳本一切正常

§
發表於:2022-11-20

你好Jefferson Scher,这个脚本支持基本上所有的搜索引擎,所以我希望给这个脚本添加简体中文的语言支持,我已经完成了部分内容的翻译,请问一下我可不可以在greasyfork.org上发布简体中文的版本,或者是否可以让您添加简体中文的版本,谢谢。
Hello Jefferson Scher, this script supports almost all search engines, so I want to add simplified Chinese language support to this script. I have completed the translation of some of the content. Please ask me if I can publish a simplified Chinese version on greasyfork. org, or if I can let you add a simplified Chinese version. Thank you.

§
發表於:2022-12-22

好耶,还可以添加各种语言,传播至世界各地。

§
發表於:2023-01-01

Hi, sorry for the delay. It would be simplest if you publish the script.

Please update the copyright to yourself, with just a reference back to this script.

Maybe you can also look at Bing CN which is blocked for me. Here is one of the user requests: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/1682-google-hit-hider-by-domain-search-filter-block-sites/discussions/153548

§
發表於:2023-01-06

谢谢你的授权,我现在已经发布了脚本,我是第一次发布脚本,如有什么错误还请指出。
Thank you for your authorization. I have released the script now. This is the first time I have released the script. Please point out any mistakes.
Link

感谢作者和翻译官

發表回覆

登入以回復