Greasy Fork is available in English.

GOTA Extender

Game of Thrones Ascent Extender

< 脚本GOTA Extender的反馈

评价:一般 - 脚本能用,但还有一些问题

§
发表于:2017-02-08

Brute does not work anymore

After February 8, 2017 new build I can't use the brute option anymore. After I click on brute or brute all the button shift on "bruting..." but it does nothing. I tried waiting for several minutes but it doesn't work. Has anyone else encountered this issue? I hope it gets fixed soon.

§

Yes i think distruptorbeam just find out how to stop brute, if noticed that just after Build #458

the other functions like the queus and the boss challenge auto hit are still working

§
编辑于:2017-02-08

Do you think the brute feature will ever be restored? Perhaps finding some other exploits?

§
发表于:2017-02-10

does not work for me either. I am also noticing that my auto hit for challenges does not seem to be working

§
发表于:2017-02-10

I am using the auto-hit on several challenges and it seems to work just fine. However brute is sadly gone. I hope they will fix it. I know this script is probably abandoned but I don't want to give up on my hopes.

§
发表于:2017-02-13

Confirming - Auto hit still works, BRUTE (RIP) is dead!

§
发表于:2017-02-13

It would be awesome if Panayot Ivanov answered this thread either saying it's not fixable or that it will be fixed in the future.

§
发表于:2017-02-15

Pretty sure this script is an orphan... Its been stale for awhile - But its still got lots of cool features.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。