GOTA Extender

Game of Thrones Ascent Extender

< Feedback on GOTA Extender

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2017-02-08

Brute does not work anymore

After February 8, 2017 new build I can't use the brute option anymore. After I click on brute or brute all the button shift on "bruting..." but it does nothing. I tried waiting for several minutes but it doesn't work. Has anyone else encountered this issue? I hope it gets fixed soon.

§

Yes i think distruptorbeam just find out how to stop brute, if noticed that just after Build #458

the other functions like the queus and the boss challenge auto hit are still working

§
Edited: 2017-02-08

Do you think the brute feature will ever be restored? Perhaps finding some other exploits?

§
Posted: 2017-02-10

does not work for me either. I am also noticing that my auto hit for challenges does not seem to be working

§
Posted: 2017-02-10

I am using the auto-hit on several challenges and it seems to work just fine. However brute is sadly gone. I hope they will fix it. I know this script is probably abandoned but I don't want to give up on my hopes.

Confirming - Auto hit still works, BRUTE (RIP) is dead!

§
Posted: 2017-02-13

It would be awesome if Panayot Ivanov answered this thread either saying it's not fixable or that it will be fixed in the future.

Pretty sure this script is an orphan... Its been stale for awhile - But its still got lots of cool features.

Sign in to post a reply.