Greasy Fork is available in English.

Empire Overview

Script for Ikariam 0.6.x, Overview tables for resources, buildings and military inspired by Ikariam Empire Board

< Feedback on Empire Overview

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 28-11-2014

Thank you - new situation with server merge.

Hello. I found out today that this script wasn't working at all very good with Ikariam, but I found this site and you had a newer version, and it seems to work great! The only problem is, I already had a guy on sigma, and when tau merged into sigma now I have 2 accounts on sigma. So as soon as I log on to one or the other, it doesn't remember any of the information for my town and I have to click on each town to get it to pull up stats. I'm not sure if there is an easy way to do this, maybe if there was a way to combine the url check for the script with the account name to remember the information for each one? In any case, I can live with refreshing each town for now, just thought I'd let you know what was up. As a side note, I can't log on to both my guys on sigma at the same time, I can only log on to one or the other.

AristonAuthor
§
Posted: 29-11-2014
Edited: 01-12-2014

Thanks for your feedback. Feature added in 1.174.

§
Posted: 17-12-2014

Thank you so so much. I haven't played since I asked but thanks for adding it in one day. This script is great, I straight up couldn't play ikariam without it.

Sign in to post a reply.