Greasy Fork is available in English.

Nexus Download Collection

Download every mods of a collection in a single click

< Feedback on Nexus Download Collection

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 18-04-2024

This is one the greatest scripts I've downloaded in a while, so good in fact that I made an account just to post a review.
Used to take me weeks to download big collections as I am from a country that doesn't allow payments for Nexus Premium so my download speed was extremely crippled by the limit they've set. but this script made it so that I can get the job done in 2 days max!
hats off to you dev, you are a genius!

If I could suggest any QoL changes:
1. sometimes my download would finish very fast and I had to wait several minutes for the client to countdown, so adding a button to start the next download would be cool.
2. Once it finishes, maybe you could add a list of mods it couldn't download. so that we can directly do it.

Maybe I am asking too much, but I am very satisfied with it now, truly an amazing script.

DrigtimeAuthor
§
Posted: 18-04-2024

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback! I truly appreciate it.
I'm glad that my script can help save time for people like you.

I've just published an update that includes your requested features as well as several others.
I hope you and other users find it helpful and enjoyable.

Thank you for your support!

§
Posted: 26-04-2024

So I just came back to download another collection and noticed the mod was updated and let me tell you this update is awesome! You are doing a great job friend. Keep up the good work. May your scripts be short and their impact great!

Sign in to post a reply.