Greasy Fork is available in English.

🏆 [#1 Chess Cheat] A.C.A.S (Advanced Chess Assistance System)

Enhance your chess performance with a cutting-edge real-time move analysis and strategy assistance system

< Feedback on 🏆 [#1 Chess Cheat] A.C.A.S (Advanced Chess Assistance System)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 08-02-2023
Edited: 08-02-2023

The script worked once. Possibly a bug or maybe just user error, but I closed out of the GUI and it would never automatically open up again. It also won't open when I try to manually open it either. Other than that, it worked very well when I was using it!
2 suggestions that I think would make it a lot better though.

1). Create an option for MultiPV so you can choose between multiple different moves (maybe somewhere that would rank the moves based on their eval, possibly with lighter colored squares meaning better moves)
2). Implement Stockfish (I'm pretty sure there is a stockfish engine that's pure js somewhere on GitHub)

HKRAuthor
§

but I closed out of the GUI and it would never automatically open up again

You might've disabled the auto-open in the settings.

It also won't open when I try to manually open it either.

Make sure you're in a match when you try to manually open it. If it doesn't work, reinstall the userscript.

1). Create an option for MultiPV so you can choose between multiple different moves (maybe somewhere that would rank the moves based on their eval, possibly with lighter colored squares meaning better moves)

I've thought about doing that, will have to see how I can implement it when I have more time.

2). Implement Stockfish (I'm pretty sure there is a stockfish engine that's pure js somewhere on GitHub)

I think Stockfish would be hard to implement on a userscript, most likely not impossible, but time-consuming.

§

> You might've disabled the auto-open in the settings.

I tried on chromium first, which worked the first time. Then wouldn't work again. I deleted and reinstalled the userscript, but it still wouldn't open.
I then tried on brave, completely fresh install, and it wouldn't open automatically or manually when in a game.

Like I said before, it could definitely be user error, but I also don't know what I would be doing wrong for it to stop working on a fresh browser

§

Just figured out the reason to this. If you change your animation on board settings then it will freeze the board and close the tab. If you change it back, it fixes itself. I probably should've realized this earlier, lol. So it was user error, but it'd be nice for me to have natural animations instead of the default ones

HKRAuthor
§

I then tried on brave, completely fresh install, and it wouldn't open automatically or manually when in a game.

I am using Brave, and it works for me. Can you please check the console to see if there are any errors made by A.C.A.S?

§

I am using Brave, and it works for me. Can you please check the console to see if there are any errors made by A.C.A.S?

Just figured out the problem, I don't know if you saw my previous post but it was because my animations were set to "natural" in the board settings.
Also, weird suggestion, but for playing bullet and blitz you should try to implement a blunder and mistake frequency setting, because currently I'm getting 90 accuracy in 1500 bullet lobbies with the bot elo set to 1200.

HKRAuthor
§

my animations were set to "natural" in the board settings

Thanks for figuring that out, I'm going to look into fixing it.

for playing bullet and blitz you should try to implement a blunder and mistake frequency setting, because currently I'm getting 90 accuracy in 1500 bullet lobbies with the bot elo set to 1200.

Good idea. For the time being, you can make blunders yourself, too. A.C.A.S can show you the good moves when needed. The same way, you should know to occasionally wait to make a move to make your move times inconsistent and realistic.

HKRAuthor
§
Posted: 10-07-2023

Just a quick update, finally added multiPV, and the ELO should be more accurate (or at least be shittier on lower ELOs). A.C.A.S is now using Fairy Stockfish (WebAssembly version).

Sign in to post a reply.