Greasy Fork is available in English.

Nova YouTube

Powerful control on YouTube

< Feedback on Nova YouTube

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 25-07-2022

Probably one of the most stable and best YouTube plugins so far, tried many extensions and plugins and none came close to how useful yours is,, thank you for coding this.

if you are open for suggestions I really would love to see an (Auto-Skip Liked videos In a Playlist) and an (Auto-Like Videos) implemented to this plugin, would make keeping track of channels watched videos much easier, since an auto-liker would “like” a video upon completion or during a certain percentage of a video,, and the auto-skipper would skip the videos you already watched or liked previously either in a custom playlist or a “play all” playlist of a channel.

There is an already working auto-liker with options like “like if not subscribed” or to only subscribed channels and “watch percentage” (greasyfork.org/en/scripts/33865-youtube-auto-liker),, but no script for auto-skip liked videos in playlist to my knowledge.

raingartAuthor
§
Posted: 27-07-2022
Edited: 27-07-2022

I will not implement this feature for 2 reasons.

1. During testing, it execute movie_player.nextVideo() does not work before load the next video state. And while there is no way to determine its function load status.
  2. And how to cancel some liked video if always is skipped?

Youtube allows you to edit your own playlists. If you listen to them so often, you can create new ones without likes

§
Posted: 29-07-2022

i see & no problem, thank you for looking at my suggestion and being open for feedbacks,, really hope you keep this plugin alive & updated for a long time,, this is a gem of a plugin!!

§
Posted: 25-09-2022

Probably one of the most stable and best YouTube plugins so far, tried many extensions and plugins and none came close to how useful yours is,, thank you for coding this.

if you are open for suggestions I really would love to see an (Auto-Skip Liked videos In a Playlist) and an (Auto-Like Videos) implemented to this plugin, would make keeping track of channels watched videos much easier, since an auto-liker would “like” a video upon completion or during a certain percentage of a video,, and the auto-skipper would skip the videos you already watched or liked previously either in a custom playlist or a “play all” playlist of a channel.

There is an already working auto-liker with options like “like if not subscribed” or to only subscribed channels and “watch percentage” (greasyfork.org/en/scripts/33865-youtube-auto-liker),, but no script for auto-skip liked videos in playlist to my knowledge

Wow, this is an AWESOME idea! I didn't even think of something like this being possible.

I have so many videos I've added to playlists -- sometimes I watch a video immediately vs. other times I don't have time -- but then later when I'm watching through a playlist, it's annoying not being sure whether I've seen this/that video before. Being able to auto-skip videos I've already liked would be phenomenal.

raingartAuthor
§

install beta ver

and enable "Mark watched thumbnails"

i can only implement item skip in the likes playlist if you or someone shows me how to receive js-notification that nextVideo is ready/updated.

§

Thanks for the beta link (and fast response!), very helpful. I'll do some digging on the how to implement a js-notification pull of the next video and report back what I'm able to find.

Also, regardless, this is a *phenomenal* addon. I'm blown away that you were able to do all this!

raingartAuthor
§
Posted: 25-11-2022

Sign in to post a reply.