Greasy Fork is available in English.

Hulu.com Subtitle Downloader

Downloads subtitle from Hulu.com as SRT format (Chrome only)

< Feedback on Hulu.com Subtitle Downloader

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 25-01-2021

Hi there, there's a problem with the subtitles.
The line numbers are getting merged with the timecodes, also, part of the code of the length time is getting merged with the proper lines.
It could be great if you could add proper support for Spanish subtitles aswell. I changed the value of xml.getElementsByTagName('en') to ('es') and it worked fine.

§
Posted: 25-01-2021
Edited: 25-01-2021

Another issue I noticed (which I guess is related to the ones above), is that the line breaks are wrongly placed on the lines. That causes two lines to be merged, instead of having a line break between them. A few examples can be seen on the picture above, it happens on both English and Spanish subtitles. Maybe it's an issue with the convertion to the .srt format.

§
Posted: 18-04-2021

Dear sir, my problem is that all the lines are merged with the timecodes, please take a look at the screenshot, hope you can help.

§
Posted: 15-06-2021

The problem of the line breaks seems to happen only on Firefox, using Google Chrome solved this problem for me.

subdioxAuthor
§
Posted: 01-01-2022

Thanks for using my script. I am sorry that I can't support Firefox and Safari, because those browsers have new line code issue. I recommend using Google Chrome instead.

Sign in to post a reply.