YouTube to MP3 Downloader Button

Adds a download button to YouTube videos which allows you to download the MP3 of the video with MediaHuman YouTube to MP3

< Feedback on YouTube to MP3 Downloader Button

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 09-11-2022
Edited: 09-11-2022

yes will work only if u have "MEDIAHUMAN",but kind not fast enough than I just copy and paste to a site! because I need to press the DOWNLOAD button once then it will take me to the app,and press another time to let it start.

§
Posted: 09-11-2022

ok I can set something in app it will auto download, now fine, and the app itself has a thing call auto add from clipboard!kind of no need for the download button, because I need to press twice for it, but copy just once can done! but anyway thx for this app!

FaySmashAuthor
§
Posted: 18-12-2022

yes will work only if u have "MEDIAHUMAN",but kind not fast enough than I just copy and paste to a site! because I need to press the DOWNLOAD button once then it will take me to the app,and press another time to let it start.

Well, I just but MEDIAHUMAN in my autostart and set it to "minimized to tray" at start and also check to start downloads automatically so for me it's just a single click and it gets downloaded.

Sign in to post a reply.