Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discussions » Creation Requests

Need help with a script captcha related

§
Posted: 09-01-2022
Edited: 09-01-2022

I use Hcaptcha Solver script for some pages, but I've noticed that the script itself doesn't click the "confirm" button after solving.
I asked the author of the Hcaptcha Solver if it's possible to add this option, he said no, but luckily he pointed me to Instant Free CryptoRotator script which actually contains a part of function I need. And not only for Hcaptcha but also for ReCaptcha. The script is here: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/426599-instant-free-cryptorotator/code
The function is at the end of the code under
//Click the form button after solving captcha
//Works for both recaptcha and hcaptcha
What I need is to make this chunk of code works separately on many other sites, basically, there should be an option to add different "confirm button IDs" like #Confirm, #Verified etc (each site has it's own ID or class for the button) . I have no idea if it's doable to add each ID or class using just a comma or the script should be copied and installed for each specific site/button.
Thank you!

§
Posted: 09-01-2022
Edited: 09-01-2022

You can do that using just a comma, as long as you find a pattern or class that most websites use.

Example:

document.querySelectorAll('recaptcha[class*="confirm"],hcaptcha[class*="verify"]').forEach(ConfirmBTN=> ConfirmBTN.click());

Sign in to post a reply.