Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube Auto Quick Buffer

Quickens the bufferer on all Youtube videos

< Обсуждения Youtube Auto Quick Buffer

Отзыв: Плохой — скрипт не работает

User script download failed

User script download failed

Ignoring @match pattern https://www.youtube.com because: Error: @match: Could not parse the pattern.

I reported the same thing NINE MONTHS ago -- no one ever responded.

Hey LOuroboros and Azazello,

Thank you for commenting about this, I have my own local version that works so I suspect it is GreasyFork who is blocking the match for some reason, as the match works for me locally. Azazello, yes I did read your comment back then but I thought it may have been a GreasyFork glitch and then forgot to check again a week later :/ VERY sorry about that! I did update the script quite a while ago with a new method of the actual logic working, taking into consideration Youtube’s “spf” for dynamic element loading but that doesn’t help the fact that you can’t even install the script in the first place! Will definitely look into this when I get home tonight!

Hold on for a little longer, I may also need to check if the script works with spf again, as YouTube may have updated it since the script update.

I am so very sorry again for forgetting to check back after a week, I haven’t been active on GreasyFork for a while now, so my only reminder is you guys (which it shouldn’t be).

I’ll update you two later when I have had time to sit down and make sure it is working well.

Take care,
Daniel.

Okay guys, Version 1.4 removes the unnecessary @match and slightly extends on the @include so that less cases happen where the script fires when it is not needed. This will not work on Embedded YouTube videos, but even Version 1.3 didn't have Embedded YouTube video support. Maybe this will be the next update! I can confirm the script is still working with the spf code, YouTube hasn't updated their spf GitHub repo in over a year (which is after I updated the script to v1.3 which takes into consideration spf dynamic element loading).

Again, I am so very sorry about the forgetting of the message 9 months ago, @Azazello, I do truly hope it won't happen again.

Kind Regards,
Daniel.

Again, I am so very sorry about the forgetting of the message 9 months ago, @Azazello, I do truly hope it won't happen again. Kind Regards, Daniel.

@"Daniel Jochem", for my part, thanks! :smile: I totally know these things can happen, so no prob bro.

As for the update, I'll give it a try. At least it installs. :heart:

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.