Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Обсуждения Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

Has anyone REAL -issues with script?

Why ask this?

Because Im interested to hear something and because I dont have any "Malware" -reports nor significant -issues with it... only load crashes and browser -failures + gateway -bugs.(all are related to heavily loaded hardware)

I run this script on 20 instances and they do pretty well, but my hardware has tendency to froze allways when all scripts acces gateway and fetch datamodel so running more than 10 - 15 browser per machine is not good.

Please, do your worst and report script issues,

Cheers!!!!

how do you run this multiple times??

I have never had any serious "error" or "bug" issues.. it seems to run pretty good on a hyper-v win7 OR win8.1 chrome system 24/7!
The only time i have seen it jackup is if the gateway webpage times out, the script does not recognize when the timeout error comes up, so it does not refresh and try to log back in, i can't think of a decent way to fix this.. unless you had the script refreshing everytime it saw a timeout page and went back to the gateway page.. which would... kinda suck if you used that browser for anything else :)

Rotten_mindАвтор
§
Создано: 08.06.2015
Отредактировано: 08.06.2015
  1. Multiple instances, use Portable Chrome or Profiles.

2. Multiple accounts per one browser,

• edit script so each account has unique identifier
    • use account switch and save next task in array, read from array next task acccount and log in...
    • Run in TAB´s, use Multilogin to make each TAB unique, use script what rename and identify TAB, resttriction ONLY 4x Gateway TAB per browser and very tricky to setup

So best way run multiple instances is nro. 1, but nro.2 and variations are tested and if properly coded they will work. My testing for those were poorly coded and still I got good 24/7 operations.

So get portable Chrome and do xxx amount copy off its directory, enjoy, ;)

Cheers.

omfg.... i had never known about using the different profiles with 1 browser on 1 system *rofl* i loaded portable chrome at first, but then tried profiles out and liked that better.. thank ya so much! was able to run both on 1 system with 2 different profiles (so 2 different windows)

have not had any serious issues with script, made a few preference changes to leadership but script is running fine

I have been running 3 browsers for a while now and i have no issues. I adjusted one little thing in my leadership AD list. I removed the "Protect Magical Goods Market" from my level 21-25 list, since i already have most of my stuff refined so i dont need any thaumaturic runebag thingies, and the AD income from that task is very bad :P 500 AD for a 12 hour task. I prefer having more focus on AD. Could maybe creat some more leadership tabs, like AD focus, XP focus & maybe refinement focus. Running smooth tho, havent had any issues.

I had problems with the script today.. it injected a character I do not have, "Wil Urthadar", into the middle of my lineup when I hit the reset all button. And now, it doesnt work at all, even reloaded/restarted the script and computer.

Yesterday, I was having problems; with it skipping the occasional worker, running excess alchemy research and wasting resources, and not resetting the # of workers active in a profession, which is why I hit the reset button.

I would like to see included in the future, an updated efficient AD list, efficient purple xp (class levelling), and efficient gold production, in addition to the section for gold xp (profession) and AD.

Also, in some cases the Mass gathering gives more xp than the gathers, I had all that worked out, but lost it when I reloaded the script.

Also, in some cases I would want to use different resources for certain tasks, since I have them available on some characters.. is there some way to set which resources get used before others? I would want to use 2 adventurers on a task instead of an adventurer and a merc.. is there some way for the program to figure out the most efficient way to use resources??

The SCA reward will give the same reward depending on the spot of the button you click, so maybe set up the program to figure out where each one is for your computer/button, then give you the choice of the reward you want. And a choice to just set the SCA to run once a day, say at 06:01 PST (or whenever it has a few free minutes, like it does now) since it resets at 6AM.

I would also like to see individual missions.. this worker will do this action (maybe set it up by doing it once and then the program does it every time for that worker) every time.. ie, I want him to make fort potions all day. If he no longer has the resources revert to the profession list, and try again next time he is available.

There are other things too, but this is good enough for now.. and BTW Thank You for continuing the work on this script.

Thanks,
Dave

I relisted my lineup and was able to get it working again.. I have also noticed that the script will sometimes pause itself, and will not continue until the reload

Yes, that "pause" thing is one what interferes, but not break things.

SCA is something what I dont bother too much because it has so low rewards.

Gold gain is only low level stuf, higher level we have too much gold.

I try look way to remove all "pause" from script, but just now I dont have idea "how to".

First I would like to re-iterate the thanks we have that you are still working on the script. I am having an issue AD transfer to one character suddenly stop working. I fiddled with the values Min/Max and still not working. It was working fine up until a few days ago.

For the "nice to have", I would like to see more efficient profession leveling and echo a few comments from DDMac069.

Please keep up the good work!

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.