Greasy Fork is available in English.

Reddit - Top Comments Preview (old & new design)

Preview to the top comments on Reddit (+ optional auto-load comments and images, auto-hide sidebar)

< Обсуждения Reddit - Top Comments Preview (old & new design)

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

Autoshow Top comments toggle?

Would be great to have this feature so you browse to r/all top for the day and have the top comments preview automatically shown.

Also, a request, if you feel like updating another script (which currently breaks reddit) please try: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/5104-reddit-comment-highlighter-chrome (so used to it now can't reddit without it).

I added an option for auto loading all comments.
Loading all comment pages are a lot of site requests at once. Too many requests will cause Reddit to deny a response. I added a retry for failed requests, but it could take a while sometimes to get the comments.
Please report any problems with this option, I tested it very briefly..

As for the other script, I will have a look at it. But I don't know when and I don't want to make promises.. :)

Wow ... so fast, you're a legend ;) Thank you man. Works perfect, some of the really long /r/circlejerk comments are annoying but even with that this saves a lot of time. Cheers again! No rush on the other script, just have a go if you're feeling inventive :)

Finally had a look at your script.
Posted a working version here.. you're welcome ;)

§
Создано: 21.04.2015
Отредактировано: 21.04.2015

Haha it works! Legend! You've no idea how frustrating that was, cheers man.

However, regarding the update to this script (top comments preview), I don't see any buttons. It was working great before the update but now I don't know how to make it autoshow comments and images. Excuse the ignorance ;)

Edit: using Chrome, RES, Win 8.1

Please update to the newest version and check for this two buttons:

I'm retarded >.<, thanks man it works.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.