Rocco DillonЗабанен
§
Создано: 23.05.2024

bruh

What do you mean?

Rocco DillonЗабанен
§
Создано: 23.05.2024

Dude, I solved it, you want to know how? I uninstalled your script and installed someone else's script which works perfectly despite the fact that the page is open in a tab of the same browser.

no need to be an asshole my guy , if something doesnt work for you , that does not mean the script is bad , you made your point as i have made mines. okay?

Rocco DillonЗабанен
§
Создано: 24.05.2024

no need to be an asshole my guy , if something doesnt work for you , that does not mean the script is bad , you made your point as i have made mines. okay?

From your words I understand your level. I see that no one has taught you good manners, try to be less conceited and accept criticism. You are so ungrateful. Instead of thanking me for registering with your referral and earning you crypto without you doing anything you insult me? With your way of doing things you won't get far. Good luck.

stealtosvraАвтор
§
Отредактировано: 24.05.2024

lmao , imagine getting this personal because you're an idiot that cant seem to understand simple english. thank you for a referral, lmao ? go make another account with someones elses fam , you can keep your feminine energy for all i care. you say i wont get far LMAO yet your looking for scripts to earn crypto, get a life fam

stealtosvraАвтор
§

61/62 people dont seem to have your issue. why is it you're the only one complaining yet im receiving refferal income? if what you said is true, then wouldnt there be more complaints? i wouldnt be getting the refs income in crypto if the script was not functional.

Rocco DillonЗабанен
§

lmao , imagine getting this personal because you're an idiot that cant seem to understand simple english. thank you for a referral, lmao ? go make another account with someones elses fam , you can keep your feminine energy for all i care. you say i wont get far LMAO yet your looking for scripts to earn crypto, get a life fam

Here the only idiot is you, go get it where you know.

Rocco DillonЗабанен
§

61/62 people dont seem to have your issue. why is it you're the only one complaining yet im receiving refferal income? if what you said is true, then wouldnt there be more complaints? i wouldnt be getting the refs income in crypto if the script was not functional.

Yet I had written it to you in elementary English, but it is probably too difficult for you, I am not complaining about freeth.in that you are showing in the image , in fact here your script works, try to mature.

you're salty for absolutely no reason. lol. thats not my problem, there is no script to fix your idiocy

my bad here freetrx for you. its the same script , look at the code idiot lmao

Rocco DillonЗабанен
§

my bad here freetrx for you. its the same script , look at the code idiot lmao

You moron have to see the code, that is your job, but it seems you are not very capable. At least try to copy from others more capable than you maybe this is better for you.

stealtosvraАвтор
§

LMAO , you're the ONLY person complaining lmao , is that the best you can do?

literally crying over your own inability to understand what i initially said. LOL

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.